39 Chapter

I woke up and checked the time. It was 5am. I got up and changed into some black t-shirt and white ripped jeans. I didn't know why I'm awake when is 5am and it's too early, but I decided to order a ticket back to Oklahoma. I ordered my ticked and knocked Cody on the door. I didn't hear a answer (surprisingly when it's 5am,haha.), I opened the door and saw him awake on his phone.

L: Oh, hey, I didn't know that you are awake.
C: Same for you. What's wrong?
L: I'm going back to Oklahoma.
C: Is that thing that you really want?
L: Yes, I'm sorry. I just need some time alone in my room and then I can come back.
C: Okay, but remember. That room will be always yours.
L: Thank you.

I smiled and he kissed me on the cheek. I hugged him and said him goodbye. As I was walking to my room someone bumped into me.

L: Cody, watchout.
S: Hey.
L: Oh, hey Seb *laugh*.
S: *laugh* I was actually going from toilet, but what are you doing here in 5am?
L: I'm going back to Oklahoma.
S: What?
L: Yeah, I need some time for myself you know... Then I will come back.
S: Okay.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

L: Wait... Is Oliver awake?
S: I don't think so.

Ugh... I don't want to leave without telling him that I'm leaving. I said goodbye to Seb and knocked on his door.

I also told it to Dylan and they were really sad. Actually me too, but I really want to go back home. I packed my things and called Uber.

I made it to the airport and I was waiting for my flight when I saw Blonde hair sitting on one seat. That boy was looking down to his phone so I didn't know who it was, but he looked really familiar. Then I realized... Cash. He looked at me and I looked at him. After few seconds I looked away. What he's doing here? He told me that he's in LA for month. Ugh... I felt that someone tapped my shoulder, I looked at that person and it was Cash.

L: What do you want?
C: Lara, I know that I fucked up and broke up with you, but I love you and I...
L: You what???
C: I want to be with you...
L: Cash, I just. I love you too...
C: Really?
L: Y-yeah...

He leaned to me and I leaned to him. Then I felt his soft lips on mine. I didn't even notice that we started making out in front of people so I stopped and he smiled.

L: Didn't you tell me that you are in LA for a month?
C: Yes, but first : you ruined our moment and yes, but my family decided, that I can fly back to Oklahoma.
L: *laugh*, sorry.
C: *laugh*, so Lara, will you be my girlfriend?
L: Yes *smile*

He hugged me and spinned me around, of course that people started looking at us, haha. We sat on seats and I put my head on Cashs shoulder. After that he fell asleep and her rested his head on my head. I took a picture of him and posted it on instagram story with caption : Haha, he's always falling asleep ❤️, and I tagged him. When I heard that we need go to our flight I woke up Cash.

We went to airplane and sat on our seats. Me and Cash weren't next to eachother so I went to my seat.

When we made it to Oklahoma we went to my house. We were really tired and it was 5pm. I took a shower and after me Cash took a shower. We changed into some outfit for sleeping. We laied on my bed and after that fell asleep.

Hey! Don't forget to comment for next Chapter! Luv ya! Bye!
-Johanna🧡👑