27 Chapter

I woke up and it was 7am. I took a shower and just did my normal morning routine. I also got a face time from Cash.

C: Hello.
L: Heyo.
C: Do you want to go with me and Mychael to breakfast?
L: Sure.
C: Okay see ya in 10 minutes.
L: See ya.

I was actually pretty glad that we are with Cash finally friends like a friends. Not like a bully and weirdo. I changed into this outfit :

I went to the hotel dinning room and saw boys

L: Hey.
C, M: Hello.

I hugged them and we went to breakfast. The breakfast was really like REALLY delicious. I had pancakes and boys had some eggs with something. We made some tik toks and I looked at program.

L: Soo in 10 minutes is meeting.
C, M: Yaaay.
They screamed like little girls when they got big fluffy Unicorn and I only laughed and went with them to some place where they fans meet us. I recorded with boys insta story, that we're in one big hall and they can come and I also told them, that : And anyway don't be shy! We love you all love you! I posted it and we were talking and made some Tik toks. After 5 minutes fans went to us. I hugged one little girl and took a picture with her. She was around 6 years and she was soooo cute. I also hugged all of our fans and took a picture with them. They were all so sweet.

F: Are u And Mychael dated?
L: N-
M: Yeah.
L: I think I'm gonna kill you.

We all laughed and I ran after Mychael and slapped him playfully. Other were laughing and I was laughing too. After meeting we were all so tired, but we knew that we have another program and it was some singing and dancing. And after hour I went to podium and fans and tik Tokers were shouting : sing sing sing sing! I was like nooo, because I knew that I can't sing. After looong deciding I decided to sing. I was singing Mama - Jonas Blue and after that they were shocked and every single fan and tik toker said me that I have talent and that my voice is amazing. I was glad for that, but I don't want to feel like egoist. After program we went to lunch. I was sitting with Cash, Mychael, Lani, Maverick and Luca. We were taking and also having lot of fun untill one girl came to us. Her name was Amy.

A: Excuse me, can I talk to Lara privately?
Everyone from our table looked at me confused and I was actually pretty confused too, because I didn't know that girl. I went with her to some hall.

A: Get your hands of my Cash.
L: Eh what?
I laughed, because I'm not flirting with Cash.
A: You are everywhere with him! So if you will not start me take seriously I'm going to beat your ass!
L: Bahaha, you're messing with wrong girl honey...
A: Ehm what? My father is businessman and he will come to you and talk to you!
L: And I'm going to be scared right now? I told you, you're messing with wrong girl.
A: Hahaha of course, slut.

That was enough I turned around and slapped her. One side of her face turned red as a tomato and she quickly ran away from me. I told her, she was just messing with me. I know, that is fan, but still ugh. I turned around to my table and they were laughing so hard.

L: Haha, what's wrong?
My: You was cool.
L: Haha, actually I'm.
M: Okay.

We were continuing eating and we had some program. At night tik tokers are having party so I'm excited. I went upstairs and met Sarah.

L: Hey!
S: Hello, are you ready for party?
She said really excited and she hugged me.
L: Yeah!!!
S: Wooohooo, but what about outfits.
L: Oops. I have no outfits for party.
S: Wait we can go shop some quickly.
L: Yeah!

Me and Sarah went to the nearest shop and bought same outfit for today and for party.

We went back to playlist and changed into our same outfit

We went back to playlist and changed into our same outfit. We were soo excited. Cash also texted me about that party :

Cash👀♥️ : Are u going to party?🎉
Lara🎀♥️ : Bahaha, why are u asking?! Of course yeah!
Cash👀♥️ : I was wondering if u want to come to party with me and Mychael? 🤣
Lara🎀♥️ : Yeah! But we're going with Sarah.💜
Cash👀♥️ : Yeah, we will pick you in 20 minutes 😊.

20 minutes passed away and somebody knocked on the door. I opened and surprisingly, haha, it was Cash and Mychael.

L: Hey!

Me and Sarah hugged them and went down to that party. Everybody was there. Somebody was dancing, somebody drinking or just talking to someone. Mychael and Cash went to get us something to drink. Sara saw some of her friend so I told her that she can go to him. She then went and somebody scared me on my back.

J: Hey!
L: Omg I don't know who are you, but I will kill you, because you scared me to death.
I turned around and saw Jeremy Hutchins.
L: Oh, hey.
J: Hey, I was wondering if you want to talk with me. My friends are really good and they went somewhere without me and you are alone too.
L: Haha, yeah Cash and Mychael are getting drink for 20 minutes and Sarah went somewhere with her friend.
J: Haha, ok.

Me and Jeremy had a lot of fun. He's cute and really funny. We made some Tik toks, we were dancing like idiots and had just lot of fun. After that it was 3am and I decided to go back to room. Jeremy walked with me and I hugged him and said him goodbye. I also told him my phone number, because he was really sweet and funny person, so I think that we can be really good friends in future. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, got my make up off and changed into some hoodie and trousers. I saw Sarah already on the bed sleeping. I was scrolling on instagram and after long scrolling fell asleep.

Hey, thanks for reading! I love you all so much! Comment for next chapter. I'm feeling like writing new chapters so I'm super glad for that, haha. Love you all and thanks for your amazing comments!
- Johana 🧡👑