37 Chapter

I felt that someone tapped my shoulder. I got really scared so I quickly turned my body to face that human. When I faced him I didn't know what to think. In front of me was someone and that someone I didn't expect.

L: Dylan!
D: Hey!

I jumped on him and he spinned me around, then I jumped from him and I didn't believe what I just saw.

L: What are you doing here?
D: I'm here to visit family. But what are you doing here?
L: Um, that's long story.
D: You can tell me.
L: Okay, so...

Me and Dylan were heading to Codys and boys apartment, because Dylan have there his own room, as we were walking I told Dylan the whole story and he was really sorry for that.

When we made it to apartment I looked at the time and I saw that it was 4pm, I told Dylan that I'm going to take a nap and he went with me and told me that I can sleep in this room. I forgot that I have my things and bags in Codys car, so I just laid on the bed and in few minutes fell asleep.

I woke up by someone laugh, I quickly opened my eyes and saw nobody in that room, so I got up and went downstairs. Downstairs I saw MoyBoys, Cody, Cash and Dylan. Wait... Cash?!

L: I don't want to be rude. But what is he doing here?
Co: He is here to explain you something.
L: But... Where is Susan?
Co: I'll let Cash to explain you everything.

I gave Cody confused look and I walked with Cash to another room. I sat on the bed and just listened what is Cash saying.

C: So, everything is one big mistake. That photo was edited in Photoshop. The original photo is here.

He gave me his phone and I looked at screen and at that picture was Cash with some girl taking a photo.

L: Who... Who is she?
C: A fan. She wanted to take a photo, so I took a photo with her and Susan saw us and took a photo and then she edited it in photoshop.
L: I... I'm so, so sorry. I'm so stupid... Why I believed this shit! I believed that girl which I didn't know and not believed you... My boyfriend.
C:. Lara it's okay, but I think that we need to take a little break.
L: What?
C: Yeah, I just... I'm staying here for a month and you will be at Oklahoma so we would arguing, because we will be far away.
L: And what about when you will come back to Oklahoma?
C: We will be back together. I just don't want me and you arguing.
L: Yeah, okay.

With this words I left the room. I tryed to hold my tears, but I lost. Tears started rolling down my cheek and I went outside for a walk. When I was walking I was thinking about Cash. I don't know if we will come back together or if he will find someone better. I went to a park and sat on the bench. I locked my phone and I set up my earphones and started to listening sad songs. When my favorite came up I started crying even more. I was crying like little girl and didn't notice that everybody was looking at me confused. I didn't pay so much attention to them and I stayed in park for next good 40 minutes. I looked at the time and it was 9pm. It started to getting cold, so I decided to go back to the apartment. I was still listening to sad songs and I surprisingly stop to cry, I just didn't want my friends to see me like that.

When I made it to apartment I opened the door and saw everybody siting in the living room looked at me sad. I didn't see Cash, so I thought that he already left. When I looked at them back and told them :

L: So you already know it, huh?
Co: Yeah, Cash told us. We are so sorry.
D, O, Se : Yeah...

Cody went to me and gave me a hug. Then everybody went to me and I hugged them all.

L: I'm going to sleep.
Co: Okay, your bags are already in your room.
L: Thank you, Cody.

I smiled at him and at everybody and they smiled back. I went upstairs to my room and went to bathroom. I took a hot shower and when was hot water rolling at my back and that felt really good, haha, I was thinking about my mother and dad. They didn't text me. When I went back to my room and looked at my phone. I decided to text to our family group chat.
*group chat*
Lara🌹: Hey, I'm already in LA to visit friends. Are you okay?
Mommy😘: Lara, sorry that we didn't text. We had so much work, but now it's even better♥️. Enjoy your trip in LA, honey. We love you.
Lara🌹: Thank you♥️, love you too.

*real life*
I locked my phone and went back to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, hair and took my make up off. I unpacked my clothes and changed into some hoodie and shorts. I laied on my bed and I was scrolling on instagram. After one hour I felt really tired so I putted my phone to the charge and laied back on my bed. In few minutes I finally again fell asleep.

Hey! Don't forget to write your opinion on this! Thank you! Bye, luv ya!
- Johana👑🧡