35 Chapter

I woke up at 2pm, because I fell asleep in 4am. I went in front of my mirror and looked at myself. I saw that I have red and puffy eyes. I washed my eyes under the water in my bathroom and went to the kitchen. To be honestly, I was really hungry. I was cooking the lunch for me and I got a phone call from Cash.

C: Hey!
L: Hey babe.
C: Is everything okay?
L: Mhmmm.
C: I miss you.
L: I miss you too.
C: I will come back to Oklahoma soon as possible.
L: Yeah.
C: Oh, my mom is calling me, I need to go, bye babe!
L: Bye Cashy!

I turned off my mobile and continued in cooking. I cooked for myself a spaghetti bolognesse and I ate it.

After a hour I got a phone call from Cody.

C: Hey!
L: Oh, hey Cody!
C: How are you?
L: Fine and what about you?
C: Really fine!
L: That's good.
C: Yeah, I'm going to Oklahoma so I was wondering if you want to hangout?
L: Of course I want!
C: Haha, okay!
L: You can sleep at my house. My parents are on the business trip.
C: I can?
L: Yeah!
C: Okay, thank you so much. But what about Cash?
L: He's with his parents somewhere and he knows, that you are just a good friend.
C: Okay! I need to go, I will text you when I'm going, later.
L: Okay! Bye!
C: Bye!

I turned off my phone and decided to go outside for a walk. When I was walking on the street I saw my best friend Ann with some girl.

A: Yeah, and did you hear about that she's dating Cash? Haha, she's sooooo stupid! Cash doesn't like her! He was bulling her!
???: Yeah, Lara is sooo stupid bitch!
A: Yeah! *laugh*

They didn't notice that I stood in front of them.

L: Oh, girls. What is so funny? *fake smile*
A: Um- He-hey Lara! My bestie is here!
L: Haha, don't call me bestie, thanks, our friendship is over bitch!

I slapped her in her face and they just looked at me with mad face. I walked away like a queen (because I'm, hahahaha) and if you asking me, if I was crying, I wasn't, because I'm not crying, because of fake friends, plus my mom was always telling me that I need to stay strong. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Cody.

Cody🥰👌🏻: I'll be in Oklahoma tomorrow!
Lara❤️🌸: Woohoo! I will wait for you at the airport!
Cody🥰👌🏻: Okay, I'll be there at 3pm!Bye🌸❤️.
Lara❤️🌸: Bai! ❤️

I was sitting on my bed in my room and I got a text from some stranger girl on instagram when I was looking to dm's.

@susan0105 : Hey, um Lara I know that you are with Cash, but today I saw him in LA with some blonde girl and I thought that it was you, but then I realized that you have brown hair.
@lara.graylon : Oh, thank you for info, but that could be only a friend or a cousin, because he is with his family right now. ☺️😚
@susan0105 : Okay I need to tell you that... They were kissing.
@laragraylon : Wait. I'm not sure if I can believe you right now...
@susan0105 : *photo of Cash and that girl kissing*
@laragraylon : What the fuck?! Is that a Photoshop? Please tell the truth! 😭
@susan0105 : No, I'm sorry.
@lara.graylon : Um, you don't have to be sorry, but are you living in LA?
@susan0105 : Yeah.
@laragraylon : I will come to LA tomorrow and I will text you and we can hangout and go surprise Cash, because he sent me a adress in snapchat 😏:(.
@susan0105 : Yeah!

I called Cody, that I'm coming to LA so we can meet there and he told me that I can stay in his apartment and that he will help me and Susan. To be honestly, I don't know what to think... I don't know if I should believe Cash or some strange girl, because he's making a lot of mistakes.

I bought a ticket to LA and did my night routine. After this I set my alarm for 2am, because my flight is going to LA in 5am and I went to my bed and finally after this tired day fell asleep.

Hey! Comment for next chapter and you can write your opinion on my story! I will post new chapter soon as possible! Bye! Luv ya!
- Johanna 🧡👑