17 Chapter

I woke up and was 3pm. I decided to call Ann.

*call*

A: Hey, are you awake?
L: Yes.
A: I was wondering... If you want a sleepover? You need to take rest so I think will be better not to go to school tomorrow.
L: Wait. You will stay with me home?
A: Yeah!
L: You're the best best friend!
A: I know it!

We laughed.

L: Okay I need to grab some things. Give me 15 minutes and I'll be in your house.
A: Okay byee.
L: Byee!

I packed my things and told Lani, that I'm sleeping in Ann's house. I called uber and went to Ann.

L: Thank you, goodbye!

I thanked uber and knocked on door.

A: I'm coming!

Ann opened door and she hugged me.

A: I missed our sleepovers.
L: Same girl! And what we going to do?
A: What about riverdale ice cream and chocolate?
L: You really know how to make me the happiest girl in the world!
A: I know it!

Ann went to kitchen for food and I turned on riverdale.

* After riverdale *

A: I have the best idea!
L: What's that!
A: Photoshooting!
L: Yaaay!

We went to random location and took some photos. I posted one on my instagram :

Liked by @maverickbaker, @heyitslanilynn and 28 904others

@lara.graylon : love the way you lying to others 🤨💛

@maverickbaker : my little sister💘

@heyitslanilynn : lil sister 💙👶🏻

@iitspayton : my beautiful friend from park 💛🌲

And next 4987 comments

*Real life*

I have now 145 000 followers, because Payton, Lani and Maverick shared my photo and instagram profile.

L: I still can't believe.
A: Yeah! So much followers! You deserve them.
L: Thanks.

Me and Ann went back to her home and went to bed. We watched some our favorite movies, made some Tik toks and went finally sleep.

*next day*

I woke up and checked a time. It was 8am and told Ann, that I need to go home. We hugged and I went home. Now I'm at home and I decided to go live on my instagram. It will be for first time and I'm little bit nervous.

* Livestream *

L: Hey guys! This is my first livestream and I need to tell you, that I love you so much and thank you for following me and also thank you Lani, Maverick and Payton for sharing my profile!

*comments and answering*

@issabelbakerfan : Are you dating Maverick?😍😍😍

L: I'm not dating Mav. He's my brother now. His parents adopted me for few months, because my parents are in coma.

@cashisbest : Do you know Cash? Or you dating him? 🤯

L: Yeah, I know Cash. He's bulling me. We're having some fights and... Actually I don't want to talk about him, sorry guys.

@laylaroherts : You're so beautiful! 💙😭😭

L: I'm not, but thank you so much, love you!

@iitspayton : HELLO LOVE 💘

L: Haha, hey Payton!

I checked a time and it was 9pm, so I ended livestream and took a shower, brushed my hair, teeth and did some girls things.