28 Chapter

Sarah woke me up at 7am, because I totally forgot about alarm for 6am. I did my morning routine and changed into this outfit :

 I did my morning routine and changed into this outfit :

And went with Sarah to breakfast. There were Josh, MoyBoys and Luca.

S, L: Hey!
J, S, O, Lu : Heyoo.

We had breakfast and we were talking about some things.

L: Oh my god.
C: What?
L: Amy is there.
J: Who's Amy?
C: One girl. Yesterday she told Lara that she is a bitch and she should get away from me.
L: Excatly...
A: Hello, I'm Amy.

She winked at Cash and I rolled his eyes.

L: What do you want Amy again?
A: I just wanted to say you... I told you yesterday stay away from him... But you are with him here.
S: And what you gonna do?
A: This..
She wanted to slap me, but get on my knees. I stood up and slapped her. She turned red and again started crying. I started laughing and went to my table to sit down. She ran to her bitchy friends and we were laughing and talking like nothing didn't happen. After that it was program and we're meeting fans now, yaaay.

J: Lara?
L: Yeah.
J: Do you know instagram that Amy girl?
L: What the heck, no!
J: Okay, sorry.
L: Why you want her instagram?
J: I just wanted to text her.
L: About what?
J: About what she did. She's messing with my good friend.
L: And what's his name?
J: Lara.
L: Awww, cute, but cheesssssyyy.
J: Bahaha, okay.

We went meet our fans and every time they told me, that me and Cash can be great and beautiful couple. Lol, that's weird. Anyway, right now we have after meeting and we have free time. I decide to go on walk before a party. I was walking when someone said to me hi.

C: Hi.

I turned around and saw sympatic boy with ginger hair.

L: Oh, hey. You must be Cody.
C: Yeah!
L: I'm Lara.
C: Nice to meet you, what are you doing here?
L: Umm, just walking.
C: Can I join you?
L: Sure.

Me and Cody were walking for 2 hours and we were just talking. He seems like a really good person. He also told me everything about Zoey. Omg she's soooo I don't wanna say that. But me and Cody got super close.

C: Haha, so her name is Amy?
L: Yeah.
C: Oh my gosh...
L: Yeah. And you and Zoey are friends?
C: Yeah, after long thinking I decided to be friend with her.
L: Oh, wow.

We were talking for next one hour and after that we went to change into some outfit to party. I quickly went to my room and changed into this outfit :

After 15 minutes I got a text

from Cody.

Cody👀❤️ : Hey, I'm so sorry, but I'm not coming on party. I have some troubles.
Lara🐈❤️ : It's okay 😊, text me if you'll need my help. ❤️
Cody👀❤️ : Yeah, thanks ❤️.

Sarah wasn't at our hotel room and I was there alone right now. It was 8pm and I was scrolling on instagram. After 10 minutes someone knocked on the door.

L: Coming!

I ran to the door and opened them. I saw Seb from MoyBoys. I surprisingly smiled.

L: Hey Seb!
S: Hey, I was wondering if you want to come with me to the party, because Oli went somewhere with some girl and I can't find other boys.
L: Sure!

I grabbed my phone and with Seb to the party. In our way we found ugh.. Guess who we found.. Of course. It was Amy.

A: Oh, what a surprise Lara with her new boy.

She gave me that her stupid dirty look and winked at Seb.

L: Fuck off, you're just jealous.
A: Haha, on you? Never.
L: Then fuck off.
A: Did you know that I'm dating Cash?
L: Okay. That's good.
A: Hmm, you don't care, because you have Seb here.
L: I actually don't care about who is Cash dating.
A: Hmm, oh Cash is calling bye bitch!

I laughed because I saw her contact : momma ❤️ on her screen. Of course, that I didn't believe her, that she's dating Cash. But I saw him last time at breakfast wich was pretty weird, because I'm always meeting him somewhere. I decided to text him after party. Me and Seb were talking and had fun. We were dancing, drinking, but not alcohol of course. After that I got a text from Dylan.

Dylan😎🧡: Hey, meet me in 2 minutes in big hall.
Lara👑💜: Sure...

Okay that kinda scared me. What he just wants? Ugh, I really don't know. I said Seb, that I'm going to Dylan and that I will join him after that. Luckily was okay with that. I quickly ran to the big hall and saw Dylan with tears in his eyes. I ran to him and hugged him.

L: Oh my Gosh Dylan, what's wrong?
D: Oh nothing, Amy just slapped me.
L: Why? I thought, that you don't know her.
D: Josh told me everything and I went to her and yelled at her.
L: Oh, Omg thanks for your help. But you didn't had to...
D: I had to, we're friends.
L: Yeah, we are, but... Where is that bitch right now?
D: Doesn't matter.
L: Where is she?
D: Lara just go back to party.
L: Dylan where is she?! Tell me now!
D: Okay she told me that she will be in a Cashs room.
L: Oh god.

I quickly ran to his room. I remembered, that his number is 497. I knocked on the door and no response. I knocked again and again no response. I decided to open the door and check if they are locked or opened. They were surprisingly opened so I went to his room and saw Cash kissing Amy. Amy without t-shirt. I didn't say something, because Mav was quickest. I don't how he got next to me but he was holding my back.

M: What the fuck?!
C: That... That's not how it looks like....
L: That's the reason why is Amy only in bra? Cash are you fucking kidding me?! You know what she did to me!
A: Why you care when you're dating Seb?
L: I'm not!
C: What the fuck?! You are really dating Seb?!
L: No, that's not true!
C: But why just Amy said that, huh?!
L: Because she is bitch! And I was only on party with him!
A: Oh, so yesterday Josh, today Seb and also you and Cody were walking!
L: What the fuck?! We are just friends!
M: Amy get out, right now! We need to talk.

Amy grabbed her t-shirt and angrily went somewhere. Me and Mav sat on his bed and I saw, that Cash had tears in his eyes.

M: So you was about to fuck Amy and now are you crying?!
L: Mav stop.
M: No, I'm not going to stop! He's only 16 Lara!
C: She.. She told me, that if I will not to that, she will do something to you guys...
L: Ha, and now I have to believe you?! After everything you did to me?! FUCK OFF CASH! I THOUHT THAT YOU ARE BROTHER AND FRIEND! NOT A IDIOT!

I quickly ran of the room and ran to my and Sarahs room. I did my night routine and changed into some hoodie like yesterday. I was crying for a hour and then finally fell asleep.

Heyo! Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment for next Chapter! I will post as soon as I get a chance! 😎 Luv ya!
- Johana 🧡👑