40 Chapter

I woke up with Cashs arms wrapped around me. Haha, of course. I smiled and went to the bathroom. Surprisingly I did my morning routine like almost everyday. Today I wasn't planning to go somewhere, but Cash is always coming out with so many ideas so I just did my make up and stuff like that and changed into black cropped hoodie and white ripped jeans. I did a ponytail and went found Cash still on my bed still asleep. I wasn't hungry so I just sat next to him and played with his hair. After 10 minutes he finally woke up. He did his morning routine, lol and sat next to me on the bed.

L: Shit!

I quickly got up and started panicking. He looked at me confused and I quickly answered.

L: I totally forgot about a YouTube video! I didn't post anything like for months! Shit.
C: Ohhhh..

I sat on my bed and started to scrolling YouTube and searching for some trendy video.

L: Cash?
C: Hmm?

He turned around to face me and gave me really weird look.

L: Ugh stop... Do you want to record a YouTube video with me?
C: Sure, but I'm hungry.

Then a idea came to my mind.

L: We can do a video letting the person in front of me decide what I'll order for 24 hours!
C: Sounds great!
L: Yeah, only because of that food right?
C: Maybe.

We laughed and got into my car. Of course I was driving, but before we did something I just reordered a start of my video and said stuff like I'm here with Cash and what are we going to do.

We did a video and it was 7pm.

C: Wanna go somewhere?
L: Sure.

After a long thinking we decided to go to the club. I just changed into white crop top and white ripped jeans. I pulled my hair down from the ponytail and went with Cash to my car.

We made it to some random club. Cash met their his friends so I letted him to talk to them and went to order some juice. Yes juice, because I don't want to order some alcohol and plus I'm driving, hehe.

When I went from the bar in juice in my hand I looked where is Cash, but he wasn't anywhere. I texted him where he is and he didn't answer. Of course that I tryed to call but he didn't hear it, because music's playing here really loud. I would go home, but he would go home by his foots and I don't want to make him mad at me. I decided to wait.

After one hour I was still siting on some chair and Cash still didn't answer. I went to his friends and asked them where is Cash and they just answered :

? : Ohhh Cash, he went somewhere with some girl.
L: Okay, thank you.

What the heck?! With a gril?! That's like freeking weird! I went outside and saw him sitting on a bench and scrolling on instagram.

L: Cash?
C: Oh, here you are.
L: I was trying to call you.
C: Oh yeah, sorry I didn't see it.
L: It's okay, btw you were here with some girl?
C: Oh yeah, I met here Sarah from tik tok, she's just a friend.
L: Oh, Okay.

Then me and Cash went back to my house and it was 11pm. I changed into biggest hoodie I found and black trousers. I did my night routine and Cash did the same. Then he was recording some tik toks and we recorded few together on my and on Cashs account.

Then I laied on my bed when Cash was live on tik tok. I turned on my MacBook and started editing that video we today recorded. After 2 hours Cash ended his live and I finally finished editing that video. I posted a story that I will post a video at 10am so they can check it and turned my MacBook off and put him on the table.

Me and Cash were really tired and quickly fell asleep.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up at 8am and Payton was calling me.

L: Hey, what's up?
P: Hey, I'm going back to Oklahoma, so I was wondering if we can hangout?
L: Sure! Sounds great. When you will be here?
P: In 2 hours.
L: Okay, can we hangout in 11am in that park?
P: Sure, bye! Cya!
L: Cya!

I turned off our phone call and started waiting more like 2 hours.

When was almost 11am, I changed into some random outfit and did my morning routine. I texted Cash that I'm going outside with Payton and that he has some food in the fridge. I texted him and left.

I went to the park and saw that bench where I was crying and then I met Payton. That's like so crazy... I saw Payton and quickly ran to him and gave him a biggest hug I ever gave someone.

L: I missed you.
P: I missed you too bestie.
L: *smile*

We were walking around the park and were also talking about some stuff. I faced a Payton and laughed how he's adorable. Wait... What I just said? Oh, I guess that's okay, because we are besties... I even didn't notice that we started leaning to eachother and then I felt his soft lips on mine...

Hi there! Thank you for all comments after a face reveal! I love you so much! Also don't forget to comment for next chapter! Bye! Luv yaa!
- Johanna 🧡👑