41 Chapter

All I heard was calling me :
Lara, what's wrong?
Lara, please!
Lara, are you okay?

I jumped out of bed and noticed Cash laing on my bed. I started panicking...

L: Babe, I'm so sorry!
C: That's okay, you just had a bad dream.

Now I realized. Kiss with Payton was just a dream. Cash calmed me down and I told him what was my dream. Then I decided to text Payton , when he's coming to Oklahoma. I just want to see him. Maybe it sounds weird, but that dream is making me sad, because I miss Payton, of course like my best friend. I faced to Cash and he was looking at me.

L: Why are you staring?
C: Haha, because you are beautiful.
L: I love you.
C: I love you too.

After there words I texted Payton hoping, that he'll text back right now.

Me: Hey, when are you coming to Oklahoma?
Pay bestieee: I don't know, maybe next month 🙁
Me: Uhhhhh, missing you
Pay bestieee : You too 💔🙁

I locked my phone and decided to go sleep again , it was 4am and I found Cash sleeping peacufully in my bed. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep.

I some up at 9am and didn't find Cash. ,,He is maybe downstairs" I thought. I did my morning routine and changed into a white crop top and black ripped jeans. After that I cleaned my room and went downstairs. I was looking for Cash and he wasn't there. I decided to call him and I called him and texted for so many times, but he still didn't answer.

After one hour I got a message from Nicola, which is my really good friend, but when she moved from Oklahoma, we didn't text eachother like for months.

Nicol: Hey, I'm going back to Oklahoma, wanna hangout?
Me: Omg, yaaaas!
Nicol: Okay, meet me in our fav place,if you still remember, hehe.
Me: Yeah haha.

I locked my phone and called Cash for once and I just stopped to get worried. He's probably somewhere with friends and maybe his phone is turned off.

I went to the central park and saw familiar blonde girl with white hoodie and black jeans looking at her phone.

L: Nicole!

She faced me and when she saw me, she started runing towards me and we were hugging like for 5 minutes.

L: I fucking missed you!
N: Oh my god, me too. I'm coming to this new school here!
L: Wait what? New school?
N: Haha, yeah. Old is canceling and some people are going to new here or somewhere else.
L: Um, okay...

Me and Nicole were hanging out for few hours and when was 6pm she needed to go home. I also headed to my house and when I opened the door, I saw Cash sitting on the chair in the kitchen.

L: What the hell?!
C: Oh,hey babe.
L: I was trying to call you! Where were you?
C: Sorry for scaring you, I was outside with my friend and I broke my phone.
L: Oh, okay...

I went to him and hugged him, he kissed my forehead and we continued talking.

C: Anyway...
L: Mhm?
C: I have a little surprise for you.
L: Um. Okay?

Cash grabbed my hand and started to walk with me towards the door.

C: My mom said that I need today to go to LA for one week, so I didn't want you to be here alone and because I'm leaving tonight then if you are okay with it, someone will be here with you.

He opened a door and in front of door was Dylan with Payton and Chase. I didn't believe to my eyes for a first time, but then I ran to them and hugged them all.

Cash then needed to leave, we kissed and he went to the AirPort with his things. We waved at him and started talking how is it to be with Cash in relationship and stuff like that. We ended up laing on the couch watching Netflix.

Boys fell asleep and I decided to wake them all and I showed them their guest rooms. They all took a shower and then I went to take a shower. I did my night routine and FaceTimed Cash and said I'm going to sleep and that I miss him do much. He was still waiting at AirPort for his flight and when he needed to go, we ended our face time. I was really hungry and I even didn't notice, that I didn't eat something today, so I was walking to the kitchen. When I was next to the guest rooms, I wanted to look, if they are asleep. I saw Chase asleep and then Dylan asleep and when I opened door of Paytons room I saw him on his phone. When he saw me, he smiled and I smiled back.

L: Good night.
P: Good night.

We smiled once again and I closed the door behind me. I ate something in the kitchen and went back to my room. I laied on my bed and fell asleep.

Hey? How did you enjoy this chapter? Don't forget to comment for next! Bye! Luv yaa!
- Johanna🧡👑