33 Chapter

1 week passed and now I'm finally at home. If you asking about Cash... He still didn't wake up and doctors are giving him from chance 50% - 30%. All I'm doing home, I'm only crying and looking to my galerry, because I have there photos and videos with Cash. I totally forgot to tell you that I'm now living with my parents. I thanked Cashs parents and Maverick and Lani of course. I was crying on my bed and someone knocked on my door.

L: C-come i-in.
M: Hey.
L: Omg Maverick!

I went to him and hugged him.

M: I saw you week ago. What's wrong with you?

Tears started rolling my cheek again.

L: Jus... Just Cash.
M: Yeah...
L: I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry Maverick!
M: Shhh, Lara. Everything will be okay. I swear.
L: How you can know it?! How you can know that he will wake up?! How you can know that he will be okay?!
M: Calm down and come with me, please.
L: O-okay.

We went to his house and Maverick went to Cashs room. He knocked on the door and I told to myself : Wtf?
Maverick went to his room and I was standinf in front of Cashs door waiting for answer. After few seconds someone opened. I saw... I saw Cash.

L: Cash!
C: Oh my god, Lara!
L: Are you okay?
C: Yeah.

I ran to him and hugged him. I put my legs around his waist and he picked me up. We were hugging for good 5 minutes.

L: I missed you.
C: I missed you too.
L: I love you!
C: I love you too Lara.

After that we were just watching Netflix and chilling. When we were watching one serial someone was calling me on my phone.

L: Yeah?
L: Yes.... At Cashs house... Yes he is.... Okay... I will be there in 10 minutes.

After that I ended a call and I saw Cash looked on me confused.

L: That was mom. I need to go home.
C: Please stayyyy. *Puppy eyes*
L: *Laugh*, Cash I need to go home. We're having family dinner with grandma and grandpa and cousins and you know. Family members.
C: Okay.
L: Wait!
C: What?
L: You can come with me! You already know my parents, so it will be super cool! They love you and I want you to know my grandma!
C: I'm not sure. I don't want to anoy you and your family at your family dinner.
L: No! Wait, let me call my mother.

*Call*
L: Mom?
M: Yes?
L: I was wondering if Cash can come to our family dinner?
M: Of course! It's cool idea!
L: Okay! We will be there in 30 minutes.
M: Okay, bye!
L: Bye!

*Real life*

I ended a call and told Cash that he can come with me. I was really happy that my parents love Cash and that he can come with me to our dinner to meet my family members.

After that me and Cash changed into some outfits.

*my outfit*

*Cashs outfit*

*Cashs outfit*

We went to my home and we were holding our hands

We went to my home and we were holding our hands. I knocked on the door and my mom opened.

M: Hey! We are waiting for you.

She hugged Cash and my dad with Cash did that friends or brother shake or what is it, haha. We went inside and I introduced Cash to my all family members. They were super excited to meet Cash.

L: Grandma this is my boyfriend Cash, Cash this is my grandma.
C: Nice to meet you Mr's Graylong.
G: Please, just call me grandma, anyway nice to meet you too.

We were eating and talking about some things and just had fun. My family members're really loving Cash, so I'm glad.

*after dinner*

My parents told me that they are going tomorrow at business trip, so my dad told Cash to take care of me. All my family members left and parents told me and Cash that he can stay with me here. I said hi to my parents, because they will come in 3 weeks. We went upstairs to my room and I totally forgot about Cashs things.

L: Cash do you have some clothes here?
C: Oh, I forgot.
L: Then I guess that we are coming to your house for your things?
C: Yeah.

We went for Cash's things and he packed something and I went to my old room and packed my things which I had there. After that we quickly ran to my house, because it was really dark outside, because was 11pm.

After our running to home we  changed into outfits for sleep and we laied on my bed and I turned my MacBook on. I turned Netflix on and after that we fell asleep in eachother arms.

Heyo! Johana here. If you want next chapter then comment! And of course don't forget to comment if you have summer holidays or if you will and if you are excited! Bye! Luv ya!
- Johana 🧡👑