i.

NOTIFICATION CENTER
INSTAGRAM|| brandon_arreaga has liked your post!

THURSDAY FEBRUARY
FOURTEENTH, TWENTY-NINETEEN
—JAMES X WILLIAMS HOUSEHOLD 2:35A.M.

violet woke up from her sleep and immediately laughed, why the hell is he still on my account...almost exactly seven months ago, violet broke up with her first ever love. brandon michael lee arreaga.

violet sighed as she knew that going back to sleep would be a struggle so she instead, turned on netflix and began to watch umbrella academy.

"i am loving the leopard print undies! yes klaus serve looks" the now twenty year old laughed as she watched her favorite character, not long into her talking to the tv roxanne woke up.

"how dare you watch our show without me?" the girl asked her friend before going into her bed, watching the show with her.

"did you see what happened with the boys?" roxanne spoke up after about twenty minutes of them just watching the show. violet tensed up from hearing her words.

"i don't care. i'm happy with drew" violet sighed getting out of her bed going down to the kitchen of her and roxanne's house.

"they mentioned us in a interview"

"and i care because?" violet turned around awaiting an answer but, got nothing in return. hell, roxanne wasn't even in the room anymore.

"just look" roxanne slightly smiled as she showed violet her tablet.

⇝ A PRETTYMUCH WACKY INTERVIEW!!

"this question is from one of the beanz names coralline...coralline asks if you boys miss violet and roxanne" the interviewer asked the boys as they all visibly tensed up.

"i'll answer first," nick smiled at the camera before coughing "i miss them...they were our best friends but after the- the incident, we lost all connections" you could see it in nicks face that the breakup between violet and brandon had a huge effect on him, hell it effected them all.

"they really kept us on our toes if i'm being honest, meeting them was probably the best thing we did" edwin spoke up laughing a bit to himself as he remembered the day he made eye contact with them at chick-fil-a.

"they helped our career a lot...we wrote some of our favorite songs because of them" austin smiled looking at his fringes as he thought of their unreleased song, sorry. "i miss them"austin whispered to himself, feeling a little sad thinking about the situation.

"those two girls were my best friends, we laughed and cried together so many times...of course i miss them, it's just sad to know we won't be able to talk to each other anymore" zion sighed, other than brandon this hurt him the most. he was the one that started the friendships.

brandon bit his lip as a tear fell from his eye really quickly, he wiped it away "i still miss her, of course i kept her number saved because i hope one day she'll call me or i'll get the courage to call her but, until then i'm gonna support her and vio from here" brandon's response shook everyone that watched the interview.

for the past seven months all people have wanted was to know how brandon felt, now they do. the only question was how did vio feel about him?