xiii.

THURSDAY MARCH
SEVENTH , TWENTY-NINETEEN
—THE JAMES AIR B-N-B
IN MELBOURNE
3:12 P.M.

⇝ IAMVIOLET IS NOW LIVE !!

violet smiled as she sat the camera down on the coffee table in the living room, she sat on the floor between the couch and coffee table, letting jonathan beside her hair since he wanted to learn to bad.

"hey guys...i've miss y'all" the girl smiled as she got into the hundred thousands, more and more people began to join the live causing her to smile at the nice thing and what a lot of media outlets had to say to her.

AWESOMENESSTV; so glad you're
safe princess vio! 💓

USER; SHES LETTING JOJO
BRAID HER CURLS HOLYSHIT!!

MTV; we stan a duo!🌻

RICKEYTHOMPSON; jonathan can like get IT

"so everyone, you're probably here because you saw the poplife article," violet laughs as jonathan cursed under his breath, she watched as he forced on her hair on the phone.

"the article went very into detail of all my quote on quote relationships and i honestly find it funny that they think they know what could possibly be happening to me" the girls laughter now came out a bit forced as she adjusted herself in the camera.

"i'm single. and because america and the whole world is a bit nosy, i'm going to tell you why and what is really going down from the beginning" violet smiled as jonathan finished the braids, he rested a hand on her shoulder before kissing her forehead, going into the kitchen.

USER; are you and jojo a thing???!

ZIONKUWONU; ^ she literally just said that
she was single. stop jumping to
conclusions, peter fucking rabbit.

BRADY; take your time vi

"when brandon and i broke up, it was because he cheated. i can say that right?" violet turned head to brandon on the loveseat, off camera as he simply nodded and smiled.

"i was still cool with nick, the only reason i didn't talk to caleb was because i was scared, edwin and austin i'm sorry...i still love my little egghead and portwhore"the girl bursted into a fit of laughter at the names before continuing.

"a few months later, i don't think i was fully over brandon but, i tried to be. i then began to film my movie BABYGIRL with drew, zendaya, and yara. drew and i got really close and soon began to date. i still went to nick with my problems because he was my best friend, i went to jonathan too but, j was in new york until a few weeks ago" violet sighed as jonathan walked over, everyone knew this is the part of the story where it got harder for her.

USER; take your time ma, it's okay

BRANDON_ARREAGA; be strong vio💛

USER. ^ we love a supportive cheater .

ROXYSDEAD; ^honestly shut the actual fuck up.

violet laughed at roxanne's comment before replying "no hate to brandon, like so serious don't hate on him. anuwaaays, a few days ago i was at the IRL house as usual because y'know i had a long work day so i really wanted to see drew but, he had other plans with someone else... he cheated on me too, i don't know if  i'm like a magnet or something but, hey the storys not over" violet put on a smile as a tear fell.

"so i was in my car, in front of the IRL house when nick mara called, i swear nick just knows when something's wrong with me with out me telling him," violet laughed a little...you could tell by her facial expressions that this was a hard story to tell.

"nick basically asked what was wrong, i told him then we went to our little spot where we just catch up and talk, a few supporters saw us and i guess they recorded us together... it's totally okay to do that. i basically told him that i needed a break, he agreed . so i called management and everyone in my immediate family including roxanne, who is currently in italy working. i love you rox. they said i should go on a break to melbourne aka my favorite place and that's what i'm doing" violet shrugged, smiling as jonathan sat behind her, passing her a bowl of ice cream.

USER; poor baby 😪

USER; i want jonathan to be my
assistant...he's hot

USER; i'm so sorry vivi💗

"shortly after being in melbourne for a little over seven hours, i'm in my favorite restaurant alone when in walks brandon michael lee arreaga, who i haven't seen or spoke to since...that day. we talked and now we're back to being friends, still building trust with each other. isn't that right, brandon?"

"correct"

USER; HOLY SHIT

ZIONKUWONU; THEYRE TOGETHER?!?!

ROXYSDEAD; i fucking knew it.

brandon walked over to the live, sat beside jonathan and smiled. "we're friends again!"

"i'm still single"jonathan smiled, looking up from his phone.

"but yeah, this is what i wanted to say everyone, please stop assuming...brandon and i are cool. i'm cool with everyone i think. drew and i, that's something of the past... have good day, stay positive. bye!!" violet smiled before ending the live stream.

"handled that like the g that you are vi" jonathan smiled as he dapped up violet making her life.

"once a g, always a bad bitch"