xi.

THURSDAY MARCH
SEVENTH , TWENTY-NINETEEN
—VIOLETS ROOM IN MELBOURNE
10:43 A.M.

violet sat in her bed with jonathan beside her, the two of them recording different videos for jonathan to post, even though jonathan is violets newest assistant he was her best friend before hand.

"i need a girlfriend" jonathan sighed plopping down onto the bed, violet threw her pillow at him laughing.

"jojo you don't need a girl, you want one" violet smirked, recording the interaction between her and her best friend.

"no i want to rearrange someones guts, i need a lover to cuddle" jonathan sighed just as the doorbell rang, the two friends looked at each other before racing to the front door.

"you invited him to our home?!" jonathan gasped as he opened the door, smiling at the sight of brandon.

"we're just friends"

"sureeee"

the three "friends" watched movies on netflix, posting on jonathan's instagram, having an overall good time. completely forgetting about vio and brandon's situation.

"i actually miss instagram" violet huffed, pulling out her phone. brandon sat in the kitchen of the house trying to postmate sushi for the friends while jonathan went through his story on instagram to make sure he didn't accidentally put brandon on it.

"shit"  jonathan cursed under his breath as he analyzed his story, jonathan posted a picture with violet...but, you could clearly see brandon's checkered pants in the back ground.

but, that wasn't the only situation that the young adults were being faced with. since violet had took down all her social media platforms she had no idea what was happening in the world of entertainment for her.

"what?!" violet quickly jumped up off the couch to look over jonathan's shoulder, almost screaming at the now trending headline.

"they're making me seem like a hoe" the girl couldn't help but laugh, she knew what was going on in her life...it wasn't everyone's business.

"can we just tell them the truth?" brandon looked up from his phone, no one really wanted to hide the friendship that was forming and in violets eyes, honesty is the best policy. even if it hurts.

"call management" violet smiled at the two boys, she began downloading all of her social media accounts. if she's going to do this, she's gotta do it right.

the first thing she got back was her old fan page, she changed it into a finsta for her friends and family. then, she got her old instagram account back, after having a twenty minute conversation with owner of instagram. afterwards she just relogged into snapchat and twitter.

"management thinks that it would be smart to go live and explain everything but, they want you to fully break up with drew first..." jonathan grimaced at the words that came out of his mouth, knowing that he wouldn't want violet to talk to that guy at all.

"fuck okay...call him"

"he's already calling"

violet answered the facetime called and let out a huge breath of relief.

"violet i'm so fucking sorry that he did that..." chances voice cracked at the thought of being cheated on as many times as she was.

"chance it's okay but, i have to talk to drew...how'd you get his phone anyway?"

"he left it to be upstairs with someone..." the boy sighed as the other guys walked into the house, you could hear them groan at the sounds coming from the upstairs level.

"it's a good thing i'm recording this conversation"

after about ten minutes drew came to talk to violet, they broke up quicker than you can say 'hey baby'.

once that was done, the three young adults stared at each other.

"time to go live?"