ii.

MONDAY FEBRUARY
EIGHTEENTH, TWENTY-NINETEEN
—PRETTYMUCH HOUSEHOLD
10:28A.M.

edwin had the boys cleaning the house as usual BABYGIRL, violets first movie playing in the living room as they all simultaneously repeated the lines with her character.

as the boys cleaned they took short breaks to watch the movie, that is up until the scene popped up.

"I still cant believe she started dating him right after this" nick sighed as he walked away from the living room.

"this is just gross" zion rolled his eyes, going to his room, he of course didn't want to see a sex scene with his ex-bestfriend.

austin walked out of the living room with zion, leaving edwin and brandon.

"how can you watch that?" edwin asked his best friend as he shrugged.

"its not real...I know that I was her first. he doesn't. I know everything about violet," brandon sighed taking his eyes away from the screen for a split second, looking at edwin then back to the tv.

"violet's unique. she likes waffles over pancakes even its the same batter. she hates crowds but, loves attention. she never asks for too much but, will never stand for anything less than enough...she's the reason why we are where we are right now. if I didn't blow it in europe that day, her and I would be hitting our one year anniversary tomorrow" brandon gulped realizing the words he'd just said and stood up, dusting off his perfectly clean pants before going to his room.

"well shit..."edwin knew that things were about to go on a spin...he just didn't know when it would happen.

⇝  NEW POST FROM IAMVIOLET !!

IAMVIOLET|one month tomorrow, I love you baby<3

1,573,839 LIKES|873,378 COMMENTS

load more comments

USER; isn't that brandon
and vios anniversary

BRANDON_ARREAGA; wow.
just wow

USER; holy shit !

ROXYSDEAD; the only couple
i ship! 😌

USER; MY PARENTS

DREW; baby ♥️
liked by mtv, iamviolet, and
1,379 others

USER; the one couple
we stan !

EDWINHONORET; holy shit vio...
—IAMVIOLET; hey edwin :)
—ZIONKUWONU; soooooo you talk
to him and not ME?! fuck
outta here.
—IAMVIOLET; nah bruh you
can gtfooh. you not gonna come to my
page and try me like boo boo the fool.
bye burnt bitch. thank u, don't
come again. 😆
—USER; once again zion has fucked up.😂