vii.

WEDNESDAY MARCH
SIXTH , TWENTY-NINETEEN
—MELBOURNE AIRPORT
1:40 PM

if its meant to be it'll be, that could be either the best saying in the world or...the best lyric to a song either way, if something was truly meant to be it will be.

violet deactivated her instagram and twitter, deleted snapchat and turned off her phone. her parents and management agreed on her taking a break so, they knew that she was okay. her fans however were left with something different.

each of them began question if she was safe, just like the nicki minaj situation of 2017-2018.

brandon on the other hand just posted a simple picture saying he needed space and left.

each individual caught a flight to melbourne, australia.

melborne held a special place in each of the young adults' hearts. for violet melbourne was where she was told that she would be in her first ever blockbuster movie, the adrenaline of being alone in the city at the time brought her happiness.

as for brandon, melbourne was where he found a love for traveling. he'd been to canada a bunch of times with the boys but, one day he went alone and felt like the world was his, he wanted to explore more.

"excuse me...ms.james, as your new assistant I really think that going here first would be the worst possible idea," jonathan, an exact replica of kylie jenners bodyguard just with clark kent glasses smiled as he helped violet with her bags.

"I mean you don't want to really be noticed" jonathan smirked as violet turned around to face him, smiling brightly.

"jonathan you have got to stop calling me "ms. james" and I'm going to the house first" violet laughed at the boy as they walked to the car that she called.

unbeknownst to the girl and her assistant, they were being filmed.

\\TWITTER\\

randomblogontwitter: he doesn't look like DrewRamosNYC

*four attachments attached*

|

violettease2: is everyones bodyguard hot??

|

violetsbabygirl: he's her assistant jonathan

|

violettease2: even better

DrewRamosNYC: this is new...

brandon on the other hand walked through out throughout, going to his rental house alone.

he'd picked a house near where most celebrities rented homes, only because he heard that rihanna was in canada as well. the boy sighed as his phone rung for the fifth time since he'd landed.

"hello? edwin stop calling me" brandon groaned as edwin let out a little laugh.

"first off, I'm calling to make sure you're in australia safely...se-" edwins voice was cut off as brandon sharply sucked in air.

"bro, turn off your find my iphone! I'm okay, leave me aloneeee!" brandon groaned taking a seat on a random street bench.

"first of all bitch, no body is looking for your chapped lip ass, we could give a flying fuckity fuck. secondly, I do what the fuck I want when I want to" edwin snapped at his bandmate as he turned on rick and morty.

"that actually hurt but, thanks" brandon laughed as he started up walking to the house again.

"just be safe out there okay? we have a tour to go on in less than a month" edwin sighed before hanging up.

brandon smiled to himself as he began to unpack the clothes he'd brought with him.

all he wanted to do was shop, eat, and write music. nothing more, nothing less.

as seven oclock rolled around, brandon went to a small resturant that he and the boys always went to whenever they were in canada. he was seated to a table and waited in his booth number seventeen, on his phone as the door opened.

violet walked into the resturant, smiling as she remembered being there just a few months ago to celebrate roxanne's birthday. jonathan decided to stay in the house to talk with violets manager and few other people to discuss her future projects.

"table for one?" the hostess, olivia smiled at the girl as she simply nodded, olivia walked violet over to the booth section, seating her at table eighteen.

violet hadnt noticed that brandon was sitting at the booth across her until she heard his all to familiar laugh, causing her stomach to churn...her brain not knowing where it was butterflies or an atomic bomb going off.

violet looked up at the booth across form her, not knowing what to do as brandons waitress walked over to him.

they made eye contact.

it was like everything came back to them.

everything