ix.

⇝NEW ARTICLE VIA POPLIFE !

VIOLET JAMES AND NICK MAR- BRANDON ARRE- DREW RAMOS?? SERIOUSLY WHO IS IT??

about two years ago the world was blessed with the friendship between james, 23 and mara, 25. it was the friendship that soon sparked a very public relationship with violet and one of nicks bandmates, brandon arreaga, 24.

but, the two split back in august of 2018 due to arreaga allegedly cheating on americas new princess, violet james.

the break up was something no one expected but, why are we telling you this? we 're telling you this because there's been rumors of nick mara and violet James being a secret couple. many fans have seen them together, on what looked to be very intimate dates over the past six months but, now theres video evidence of the two together.

but, doesn't violet have a boyfriend? she does. ms. james is currently dating drew ramos a member of the band IRL, they've been reportedly together since, january 8th of 2019.

so why is violet sneaking around with nick mara? sources believe that she's trying to get back at arreaga for what happened that caused them to break up in the first place.

but, who's heart is she really breaking?

tell us what you think in the comments!

are you team #vick team #briolet or team #driolet??

SUGGESTED

BEHIND VIOLET JAMES UNIQUE STYLE!

IS EDWIN HONORET DATING BRIANA JONES....AGAIN??

ROXANNE AND VIOLETS HOME MAKEOVER!