xxii.

DECMBER 20, 2025

INTERVIEW WITH POPLIFE 

"hey guys welcome to poplife, i'm jessica beau and today we are here with america's favorite parents brandon arreaga and violet james...are you guys ready?" jessica questioned the couple with a small smile as she watched them nod back at her. 

"so alot of us know that you two recently welcomed your first born child, caleb jonathan arreaga in january of this year a year after getting married..can you guys tell us about these big accomplishments that have been hidden from the media?" jessica contained her excitement as brandon let out little chuckle, drinking some of his water. the interview was being held in the arreaga household so it wasn't like he was uncomfortable or anything as he answered the questions.

"do you want to answer or me?" violet asked her husband, she wondered about what they would eat for dinner as the interview began.  

"I'll start, so about two hours before violet and shawn's birthday dinner me and my now ex girlfriend broke up in our hotel room...so I went to a tattoo to clear my mind which I now realize is stupid..." brandon smiled at jessica, showing the majority of his top row of teeth as he spoke. 

"this was all still in 2019 too" violet mentioned as she let brandon continue his part of the story. 

"yeah...so after that violet saw me at the tattoo parlor because she had just got her first one, I explained what happened and she immediately tried at to comfort me. she wasn't trying to make any moves she just wanted to make sure that I was okay." brandon raised his eyebrows as he looked at the camera, he had to make that known. 

"because he's my favorite roach, I wanted to make sure that he was okay even though we weren't intimate or close like we previously were," violet interjected brandons story causing him to laugh. he knew exactly what he was getting himself into as soon as he left a comment on her fanpage. "im taking over the story after about two months we were back in a low-key flirtatioship NOT a relationship...I wasn't having it" violet smirked at brandon. 

the sound of little footsteps became present as caleb tried to run into the living room with jonothan and roxanne following closely behind him.

"hi bubby!" violet cooed at the sight of her son, she immediately got off of the couch that her and brandon sat at for the interview and brought caleb over to them. caleb played with his moms face before kissing her cheek, he sat in the middle of the couch between his parents.

"he woke up from his nap" jonathan chuckled lightly as the camera turned to him, the now grown man waved at the camera before going into the kitchen where he knew his wife was. 

"I told you, you should've just gave him ice cream" roxanne smirked at her husband as she at cookie dough ice cream. 

"he's two"

"and he also hit like he's hulk" roxanne and jonathan left from the kitchen and went back to the home office of the arreaga house to let brandon, violet, and now caleb finish the interview. 

"as I was saying, a few months later on exactly january sixteenth of 2020 brandon and I were back to being a couple, having known a lot about each other made us stronger in my opinion...the first time around we didn't understand each other or knew things that we know now about each which led to us breaking up in 2018. but, now we're basically the second version of each other...I honestly am in love with my favorite roach and its amazing" violet laughed a little as she looked over at brandon, still feeling those same butterflies from when they first met at his concert.

"we dated for about a year then got married on july fifteenth of 2023, I proposed the year before at a baseball game...but, technically we weren't there" brandon laughed at his words causing caleb to laugh beside him.

"he proposed to me at my managers house while everybody was watching a commercial for a baseball game" violet clutched her stomach as she laughed harder than her husband.

"as soon as I proposed we at hamburgers"

"but, after proposing we had to plan the wedding...our wedding was three days long in hawaii on august nineteenth, and it was very eventful. shawn mendes, also known as one of my best friends broke his leg trying to race me down a flight of stairs...alot of people that would kill I say who, skinny dipped on the private island where we got married. everything was eventful" violet reminisced the good times that her and brandons wedding brought and all the feelings of happiness and joy that it held. 

"and then almost exactly ten months later on June 11th, this little guy was born!" brandon cheered and made faces at his son causing caleb to go into a fit of giggles, making jessica awe at their story.

"you guys have been through a lot in your careers and life together, how do you feel about having your own reality show coming this fall?" Jessica looked between the two parents and lovers, their smiles brightening the room as they simultaneously shrugged. 

"its just simply arreaga" 

THE END

BIYATCCCHH