xvi.

WEDNESDAY MARCH
THIRTEENTH, TWENTY-NINETEEN
—JAMES X WILLIAMS
2:37 P.M.

brandon and violet quickly slipped on a pair of shoes and got into violets car. "how far away is the sunflower farm?" violet asked the boy as he drove. 

"about thirty minutes why?" brandon asked violet, quickly turning his head to see her face, then looking back at the road. 

"stop the car!" violet exclaimed as she looked out the window, brandon had almost passed her favorite ice cream place, dairy charms. 

"I thought you hated this place" the boy laughed, opening the door for violet before walking up to the establishment. 

"I only hated it because you went here to many times to count in a week" violet teased as they slowly but, surely approached the window. 

the two "friends" ordered their sweet treats and waited for them to be done. 

they talked about how Brandon used by violet the cookie dough ice cream on her periods, even though the shape was a good twenty minutes from her house. 

"you loved it, bub" brandon smiled at the girl, violet simply shrugged getting the ice cream, giving brandon his cone. 

"sunflowers!!" 

"oh you thought we were only seeing sunflowers? too bad we're going to the art museum first" brandon sighed heavily, smiling as he looked over at the surprised violet. 

"you're fucking joking!" the shocked girl practically yelled, hitting brandons arm. 

"would I ever?"

"yes brandon, you always joke like this" 

"I know what youre doing by the way.." violet spoke up, smiling more so to herself as she watched the road. 

"what am I doing?"brandon questioned the girl, turning into the parking lot across from the museum. 

"we're going everywhere that we went on our third date"