v.

FRIDAY MARCH
FIRST , TWENTY-NINETEEN
—IN REAL LIFE  HOUSEHOLD
5:39 P.M.

violet entered the irl household with a loud sigh, having a long day at meetings for new projects was putting a lot of stress on the young actress. all the girl wanted was to watch legally blonde with drew and eating brady's cupcakes.

she sat down on the couch in the boys' living room, until she heard moaning. which one of these idiots forgot to text me... usually if the boys would bring someone over, they'd let everyone know in advance.

but, this wasn't the case. no one warned her. violet sighed before calling out the names of each boy, excluding drew. she got zero replies from each guy causing her to get angrier. the girl quickly pulled out her phone and called her boyfriend, not noticing his phone on the loveseat next to her until it began to ring.

"what the fuck..." violet picked up the phone, already knowing the situation. she left. violet walked out to her car, sighing as she sat behind the wheel, violet sat there staring blankly at everything and nothing at the same time.

as violet began to process what was happening in the upstairs level of her boy-no ex-boyfriends house she cried, punching the steering wheel of her car repeatedly, she thought of all of the guys that fucked her over through out her lifetime.

starting with her first boyfriend, khalik after him being, antonio after antonio came josh then onto brandon and now drew. all of them using or cheating on her.

violet quickly composed herself, pulling out of the driveway. she didn't know where she was going to go but, she knew that she had to get out of the driveway of drew ramos.

driving around california was something that the young woman grew to love in her little years being there. violets phone began to ring on her car, making her groan. she'd went two hours with no interruptions and now had to deal with the bullshit of someone wanting to talk.

INCOMING CALL FROM
NICHOLAS MARA
<<<slide to answer>>>

"hello?" violets voice came off hoarse and scratchy as she spoke up for the first time since shed left the driveway.

"what happened?" nicks concerned voice flowed through the speaker, causing a smile to display on the girls face.

"he cheated...but, at least it wasn't on our anniversary this time" violet chuckled lightly.

nicks heart along broke as he heard her talk, he had her on speaker to see if she would want to go to dinner so that the two of them could catch up.

"shit...vio im on my way" nick sighed as he looked around to make sure none of the boys were around.

"nah don't go to my house, I'm not even home...I'll meet you at the spot" violet sighed hanging up the phone, not really caring if he responded or not.

if he showed up then good for him, if he didn't it wouldn't make a difference, violet was going to be there regardless.

violet pulled up to the spot that she and nick shared, through out the seven months of trying to forget brandon, nick and violet would meet up at a small outdoor restaurant that was more of a cute instgrammable place than a secret spot but, it was still they go to place for the two of them.

violet sat at her and nicks usual table, going onto her phone... she sighed as she began to delete all of the picture that she shared with drew or any irl boy.

"violet? oh my gosh! I'm literally your biggest fan, can I have a picture?" a girl about thirteen smiled brightly at violet, her smile being contagious causing violet to smile.

"of course" violets voice came of as shyer than when she'd usually meet fans.

the girls father took the picture as nick walked up to the table, sunglasses on...even though it was now eight at night.

"holy- its nick mara! but, wait...I thought you guys hated each other?" the girl looked between her two favorite people, unknowingly to them as she recorded them.

"nah...we don't hate eachother, vio's my best friend" nick smiled at the girl as he sat in front of her.

once the fan left, the two began to talk about what happened.

"and then...I left, didn't tell him anything or look back," violet inhaled sharply as she felt her mouth go dry.

"why is it always me? nick...every single one of them cheated" tears began to slowly fall down her face, causing nick to get out of his seat, he went over to the girl and engulfed her into a hug.

"I dont know ma, its going to get better...trust me" nick rubbed violets back before kissing her forehead, he hated seeing that girl cry more than anything.

"I think I just need to get away y'know? im constantly working...I think I just need a short break" violet smiled slightly as she watched the boy nod his head.

the two finished up their talk, nick walked violet back to her car...happy that she wanted to get away for while.

"take all the time you need, vio"