xx.

WEDNESDAY JULY
THIRD, TWENTY-NINETEEN
—WE TRAVELING BAYBEH!

the crews of both shawn mendes and violet james boarded the same private plane to las vegas at 2:45 in the morning, violet being the one choose a early morning flight put everyone in a mix of a good and bad mood.

"hey guys!" violet grinned as she recording each person on the plane for her instagram story, each person groaning as she passed them. "they love me after 5 o'clock" violet joked, putting her phone away.

"you literally made us get this flight only to see the sunrise" maria laughed as she pulled up a window curtain to show the dark sky.

"you mad, birdie?" violet smirked until she felt a pillow hit her head.

"vio you act like my mom won't ground you like she did last month" jonathan mumbled from his seat beside violet, jonathan was working on two hours of sleep since roxanne never went to sleep so he spent his night trying to help her but, now roxanne was the one sleep and jonathan was somewhat wide awake.

after about an hour en route to vegas, everyone was fast asleep including big ron...well until phones began to go off.

"who's phone is that?" shawn looked around the plane at everyone, them all staring at him instead. looking down at his phone, shawn first checked the time..."who the fuck is writing a article at 4 am" shawn groaned as he rubbed his eyes to slightly wake up.

"is shawn mendes and violet james, secretly getting married? who comes up with this stuff?" violet laughed sarcastically as she looked around at the majority of the people around her.

"is there free internet up here?"

"shawn we're 30,000 ft off the ground...what do you think?" roxanne asked the boy as she scrolled carelessly on instagram.

"I think that we are going to go live?" shawn shrugged, now fully awake. he went through the apps on his phone before pressing on instagram until, he was stopped by his manager.

"it would be smarter for violet to go live, majority of her followers are up and a lot of media outlets almost immediately join her lives" maria sighed as she typed away on her phone, wanting to get to the bottom of who wrote the article.

"fine...I'll go live" violet looked down at her nails before hitting the live icon on instagram.

⇝ IAMVIOLET IS NOW LIVE !!

violet sighed as she held the phone, she had already did a wake up call to media out lets in march...now she has to do another one in july.

"hey guys...I'm going to wait until theres a few more of you in here to talk about something very important" violet murmured, she looked around the plane to see that alot of people were still sleeping. she didn't want to wake them up.

as soon as the live hit a million viewers violet began to talk again. "so not even a full hour ago, another media outlet has yet again assumed my relationship status" violet laughed lightly, looking around the plane now seeing that everyone was awake, watching her.

USER; you literally just said that you were
single in march ..

ZIONKUOWNU; vio take your ass
to sleep!! it's 5am

BRANDON_ARREAGA HAS JOINED!!

AWESOMNESSTV; we love you but it's early early princess vio😪💓

"i am also doing this live to answer everyone's question about a recent thread that i posted about shawn and why i am currently going to vegas" violet ran a hand through her hair as she made eye contact with shawn. she inhaled a deep breath before speaking to add more drama to her words.

"guys shawn and i are...not fucking dating!" the girl laughed as shawn and roxanne made faces in front of her. "i'm single, shawn's a single! everyone but roxy and jonathan are single" violet smiled as comments flowed in.

USER; i knew it!

BILLIEEILISH; the suspense made this
whole thing better😂😂

USER; now we can finally date vio!

"we're in vegas to celebrate our birthdays!" shawn spoke up from his seat on the plane across from
violet.

"shawn and i are friends, no ones getting married or eloping in vegas.. everyone's just chilling. but, guys i'm ending this live right here. it's going to be saved for the next 24hours and yeah...i love you guys! bye"

"was going live really called for? i mean you could've just tweeted" maria laughed as she thought about the things that violet does.

"twitter isn't my forté, i rather say things instead of type" violet shrugged as she slowly went back to sleep.

vegas here they come!