Chapter 2

"Stan next time don't let Cartman pick the movie." I told him.

"Hey it was a good movie!" Cartman exclaimed.

"It was a movie about the WWII!" I yelled at him.

"Exactly! So it was cool Kahl." Cartman crossed his arms. "Very educational.

"Stop that! That's not how you say my name." We walk to my house. "See ya Stan and Kenny. Fatass."

"I'm not fat!" Cartman grumbled. "Later." He started walking off. Kenny waved a goodbye, and Stan headed home.

I unlocked the front door, and walked inside. Mom and Dad were visiting some family members in New Jersey leaving my in charge of Ike. "Ike? I'm home."

"I'm in the living room." The middle schooler stated. I went into the living room to see him staring at the blank TV. "Hey Kyle."

"Ike? You okay?" I sat next to him. Ike placed his head on my shoulder. "Ike?"

"Kyle... I think I'm gay." Ike stated, and he hugged his knees.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"There's this guy in my class... I think I like him." Ike blushed. "I keep staring at him, thinking about him, and stutter when I talk to him... Well try to talk to him."

"Name?" I smirk. My little brother has a crush. Ha!

"Frikle." Ike sighed.

"Isn't that the goth kid in your class." Ike nodded. "Well just go with what your heart says," I told him as I stood up. I started walking to the stairs. "Oh and Ike I'm going to tease the heck out of you about this."

I heard Ike groan. "Shit."

"Language!" I called after him as I went into my room. Along with me my room changed over the years. Instead being blue it's now a light green, my GO COWS! Poster is now replaced with a band poster, and the room was filled with a few more posters.

I set my backpack next to my desk, and look at the letter from this morning. I sat at my desk. Who would write this? Who do I know that write in calligraphy?

The goths perhaps?

But it can't be any of them. They hate me. Who could it fucking be?! I heard my phone start ringing. "Hello?" No one replied. "Hello?" I asked again.

"You want to know who wrote the letter?" The person asked. Their voice was a little squeaky.

"Damian?" I asked.

I heard them clear their throat. "Sorry. Had something in my throat." They stated. This time their voice was deeper. "You want to know the person who wrote the letter?"

"Uh yeah... Who are you?" I asked as I stood up. I looked at my bedroom window to see that it was open. Is someone in my house?

"All in good time Broflovski." They told me. "Meet me at Starks Pond at 8:00pm."

"But i got to make me and my brother dinner, and do my homework." I told them as I closed the window.

"Ugh 12:00am?" They asked.

"I'm not going to Starks Pond that late." I stated.

"Okay fine!" Their voice cracked. "10:00pm?"

"Yeah sure." They guy hung up. Should I really go? I don't even know who it is. Probably Cartman playing a prank on me.

"Kyle!" I herd Ike call for me. "Dinners done!" How long was I on the phone for?!

I went downstairs to see Ike holding Chinese take-out. Should of figured. I sighed, and took one of the to go boxes. "Chicken, rise, and egg drop soup?"

"Yep!" Ike replied. "And no I didn't get it from City Wok." He stated as he put his on the dining room table.

"Okay." I sat across from him. "How was school?"

Ike stiffened a little. "It was... Okay." He shrugged while looking at his food.

"Really?" I asked. "What happened?"

"..." He stayed silent.

"Ike?" I questioned.

"You know when I told you I liked Firkle?" I nodded. "I kissed him..."

I stopped eating. "What?"

"I kissed Firkle." He repeated. I smirked when I saw Ike's goofy grin.

"Oh I'm totally going to tease you later." I laughed, and Ike groaned.

Later

Shit. It's so fucking cold! I rapped my self with my jacket tightly, and walked through the cold snow. I soon found myself at Starks Pond.

"Broflovski." I turned around to see someone with a trench coat. "You showed up."

"Uh yeah." I replied a little uneasy. It was the new kid.

He threw a file at my feet. I picked it up, and say pictures of different people at my locker. "Those pictures are from the school cameras, and before you ask no I am not spying on you. I took stuff from all of the school cameras."

"Uh why? That's a little fucked up dude." I told him.

"That's classified." Tony crossed his arms. "Now do you want to find out who put that note in your locker or not? I will help on one condition."

"What is it?" I asked, and he blushed a little.

"Can you... Introduce me to your friends, and some of the other people at school?" He asked.

"Sure I guess so." I shrugged, and looked at the list of people at were with the photos.

Stan Marsh
Kenny McCormick
Eric Cartman
Craig Tucker
Tweek Tweak
Token Black
Clyde Donovan
David Rodriguez
Mike McKowski

All of the names I knew. The only question is who was the person who put the letter in my locker. I looked at the pictures, but it was hard to tell who did. "So you'll help?"

"Yes I will." Tony nodded. "But only if you introduce me to your friends."

"I will.... Tomorrow I will." I stated.

"Well who do you want to confront first?" He asked me in a bored tone.

"I guess Stand and Kenny." I shrugged, and closed the file.

"Okay." Tony replied. "I'll see you at the bus stop, and make a list of who you want to confront first."

I nodded, and Tony ran home. Is it a good idea to work with him? Maybe this is a dumb move.....

A/n: Sorry it's bad. Anyway... What will happen? Will Kenny die? What's with Tony? Who is the one who wrote the letter? Will there be more?

Should I keep writing this?