50

Cartman's POV

I sat in Jackie's living room, and Jackie gave me some lemonade as she sat across from me. She brushed her red hair to the side and waited for me to speak. "It's just been so weird the past few days. I got tonight off because I was so nervous Nicholas sent me home from work."

Jackie nodded. "So who's the guy?" She questions me with a small smile.

"It's Kyle. He show-" I stopped. Can I really trust Jackie with this? Well she has kept other things a secret... "He showed me and the guys a picture of him dragging a dead body into an alley way."

"You sure?" She sat her lemonade down. "I mean it could have been something else."

"No I-" I heard Felicity cry from the nursery and got up. "I'll go check on her." I went to her room and looked in her crib to see my daughter. A baby girl with a small tuff of reddish brown hair and a face dusted with freckles.

I picked her up and started to bounce her. "Hi Felicity. How's daddy's little girl?" She soon started to calm down and looked at me. Her small hands touched my face lightly. "Heh good to see you too."

I sat down in a rocking chair and started to rock her. To be honest I'm not sure if Kyle even really likes me or just likes me because I'm giving him attention. I looked down at Felicity. "What should I do?" I kept rocking her and thinking about Kyle. I'm not sure what to do, but I know one thing. I don't trust Ezra.

"Stick with him Eric." I looked at the doorway to see Jackie. "I can tell you care about him, and I'm sure he cares about you."

"Jackie even if he really does like me back I got to deal with the dead body thi-"

"You're not sure that was a dead body." Jackie walked over and picked up Felicity from me. "Just talk it out with him."

"But there's this guy he's friends with. I think the guy wants to be more than friends." I look at my lap.

"Then you need to get to him before the other guy does." Jackie smiled.

Kyle's POV

"And then! And then I showed them this picture of me dragging this bloody guy into an alley way. Cartman most likely think it's a dead body!" I ranted to Nicholas and Tallahassee.

Tallahassee glanced at Nicholas with a look sayinh 'what the Hell did you give him?' Nicholas sighed. "Well Kyle if it wasn't a dead body what was it?"

"Oh yeah!" I yell over the music so the two college students could hear me. "It was a guy that was shot during a robbery I was involved with!"

Tallahassee choked on his drink and Nicholas almost slipped when his hand slid off of the bar counter. The two looked at me. "A robbery!?" The two yelled and I nodded.

"Yeah! I didn't want to do it, but I was forced at gun point to help." I explained. "I visited some family members up in new Jersey right before school started, but after I was a camp counselor. When I visited these guys forced me to help their dying friend so I did as much as I could not realizing that they just robbed a gas station."

"So the guy in the photo was the guy you helped?" Tallahassee asked and I nodded. "Wow and I thought my life was wild."

"Yeah!" I yelled again and I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around seeing Kenny and he was pale. Craig was right behind him pulling his car keys out of his pocket. "Kenny?"

"Stan is in the hospital." He stated.

Later at the hospital

I was freaking out my best friend was in the emergency room. I waited sitting between Kenny and Michael, who was the one who brought him here. "I can't believe this..." I mumbled. I glanced at Michael. We only have spoken a few times before. "Hey Michael... What happened?"

I saw the tall goth swallow, hard. He lets out a sigh before I relized tears were going down his face. "I was walking him home when... When these two guys started beating us."

"Do you know what they looked like?" I asked.

"One looked like a fucking snake and the other looked like a pug kinda." Michael stated.

"Did you get beat up by Voldemort and Pansy from Harry Potter?" Craig grumbled.

I gave him a small glare and looked back at Michael, but something caught my eye as I saw someone walk to us. Well walk was an understatement, it was more like trying to jog but tripping. "Pete?"

He stared at us and glanced at Michael, who was leaning on his knees looking at his hands, and then me. "I heard what happened to Stan..." Pete whispered.

"Who told you?" I asked confused. But then I realized it must of been Craig.

"Michael called me." Pete stated. I knodded. Michael callled and he actually answered. Then I saw Wendy and Henrietta walk out of the elevator. "Hey." Pete waved them over.

"Any news yet?" Wendy and me and I shook my head.

"How bad did they hurt Raven?" Henrietta asked Michael with a tilt of her head. Was Raven Stan?

"Pretty bad, but I think he'll live." Michael stated as he combed his fingers through his hair. "I saw him take worse beatings."

Pete looked at Michael like he wanted to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth. He just stood there for a moment until the doctor came out. "Which one of you is the girlfriend?" He asked between Henrietta and Wendy. It resulted with a laugh from the goth girl. "What's so funny?"

I saw Michael stand up out of the corner of his eye. "Is my boyfriend going to be okay doc?"