Chapter 34

Please comment^^
Also sorry this took longer to publish then I originally planned.

I fell out of the hospital bed and heard Cartman groan. "Geez Kyle you wound me."

"In my defense I was aiming for Butters." I told him as I stood up. I dusted myself off. "Sorry about that..." I looked at his covered side.

"Hey it's alright... You were aiming for Butters after all." Cartman tried to sit up, but I made him lay back down. "What are you doing?"

"Well I can't ha-" the nurse that told me his room number popped her head inside. "Have my boyfriend die on me." I saw a twinkle in his eye.

"I see he's awake." The nurse walked in. I nodded and started to leave. "I'll get the doctor."

Right when she left Cartman grabbed my hand and pulled me close. "Kyle I swear you better not be joking."

"I had to tell her we were dating so she would give me your room number dumbass." I tell him and pull my hand away from him.

"Dude that's no way to talk to someone who's in the hospital." He pouts.

"Do I look like I care?" I crossed my arms.

"If you didn't you wouldn't still be here." Cartman piped up and I had to agree he was right... I sat down in the chair that was next to his bed. "How long has it been?"

"A couple weeks." I shrugged. "Tomorrow... Tomorrow is Christmas..."

"Shit." He huffed. "Happy Hanukkah Kyle."

"Merry Christmas Eric." I told him. "I'm sorry for shooting you."

He just shrugged and I noticed his hair was small bit longer. Not much, but a little. "Eh it's alright. I know you were aiming for Bu-" He stops. "What happened to him?"

"He confessed to the crimes." I told him. He did, but Alastor and Tony haven't been caught yet. They are guilty as Butters. The psychopath and necrophiliac. It seems suspicious that he confessed to everything so easily.

"That seems suspicious." Cartman mumbled and nodded. "Anyway what's you favorite song?"

"Um I.. I don't know." I shrugged. What a way to change the subject. "You?"

"Probably Sakura, Falling by YOHIO." Cartman replied.

"I think I've heard Pete sing that before." I smiled. "Now I can't erase, the image of your face. Screaming out your name, with every beat of my heart." I sung trying to remember the song.

"Can you see the stars? You're close, but still so far. Can you feel my voice breathing life into you?" Cartman sung the next line, and for some reason I actually blushed.

"You suck at singing." I chuckled.

"Fuck you," Cartman coughed. "So where's Stan, Craig, and the two lovesick puppies?"

"Kenny and Craig probably found a broom closet to mess around in, and Stan went to Pete's house." I mentioned.

"RV." Cartman corrected, and I nodded. We just sat there for what seemed like forever until it was time for me to leave.

The ride home was quiet. It was mainly me think that Cartman's doctor was an idiot. His doctor said he can go home tomorrow even though he woke up just today. He said everything seemed fine, but he should still stay for at least a few more days. I looked at my phone to see a message from Bebe.

Babe: Suuuuuup?
Me: On my way home from the hospital.
Babe: Yeah I heard about what happened. I just wanted to tell you if you were able to come in having a Christmas party tomorrow night. Can you come?
Me: I'll have to ask my parents
Bebe: Okay. Laterz bitch
Me: Don't call me that

I looked up at my parents. Everything was still pretty quiet. "I'm gay."

My dad swerved a little before driving normally again. Ikr stared at me like i just cussed and mom turned to look at me before looking at dad. "You owe me twenty bucks."

"You guys had a bet on my sexuality?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Of course not!" My mom replied. "We had a bet on when you would tell us you were gaym"

"That doesn't make the situation better.... Is it okay I can go to a Christmas party tomorrow.....?"

"Kyle I don't think thats a good idea because you just got back and Hanu-" Mom was cut off by my dad giving her a look. It looked like they knew something I didn't. "Okay... But no drugs, alcohol, and no sex!"

"Mom!" I was embarrassed that she even brought the last one up.

But she stayed with her word of letting me go. The next night I was at Bebe's house chugging a cup of grape kool-aid and standing awkwardly. Stan didn't show up and neither did Pete.

Craig and Kenny were off somewhere, and for some reason Bebe invited a lot of college students. Speaking of Bebe she was clearly drunk.

"Kyle there is a cute gay boy here I would like you to meet." Bebe told me over the music. "His name is Ezra! He's my cousin's college roommate!"

"Bebe I don't think th-" I was cut off by her by making me look at this tall guy standing near the stairs. He had his own cup, and he was dressed in a ugly Christmas sweater. His light curls fell perfectly in his eyes and to tell you the truth I felt my heart skip a beat. "W-what did you say his name was?"

"Ezra!!!" Bebe yelled across the room and the guy looked up to see us. He waved and walked over. "Ezra this little cutie pie is Kyle. Kyle this is Ezra!"

Bebe started walking away and I wanted to kill her for leaving me alone. "U-um hi..."

"Hello," Fuck my heart! He's German! "It's nice to me you Kyle. I've heard a lot about you."

I stared at him confused. "You have?"

"Bebe told me about you yesterday. I guess you could say I was kinda faszinieren. Or should I say, intrigued?" He smiled. I chuckled awkwardly. "Are you alright?"

"Um y-yeah..." I trailed off. "A-anyway it's nice to meet you to Ezra."

He looked at my cup. "Kool-aid?" I nodded. "Has Bebe told you anything about me?"

Cartman's POV

My doctor is an idiot. After I got out of the hospital I was invited to a Christmas party at Bebe's. I was going to contact Kyle, but I'm sure he was busy with family. Mom was... She's out of town. Has been for a while.

I walked into Bebe's house and saw a few people I know and others who I didn't know. The nusic was kinda loud, but it went silent or at least for me when I saw the sight of something across the room.

Kyle kissing some blonde guy.

A/n: again sorry for the late update, and sorry it was a little short. I've been working on other projects along with this and a new story that I haven't published yet. That story isn't a fanfiction and I'm not going to publish it until I get done with the first three to four chapters.

It's called Thorn For A Rose and if you want me to tell you when I publish it I will