Chapter 13

A/n: If there are any grammar or spelling typos I am sorry. I will fix them. Please vote and comment. It kinda motivates me.

Dear Kyle,

Tomorrow,
Only a glimpse,
Never a full show,
Your smile is brighter than the sun's early glow

Kyle I know you will never love me, but will you go to homecoming with me Friday? Meet me in the middle of the gym floor. I will explain everything to you. I love you Kyle.

~The Boy You Will Never Love

It's Tony. I know it's him. The sender actually placed their name, T-O-N-Y. I smiled a small bit. It's Tony! I don't know why I'm so happy. "As they looked into the shadows of Hell they saw the Devil himself." Cartman slung an arm onto my shoulders.

"Dude don't even joke about that." Kenny playfully glared at Cartman.

"Ugh fine," Cartman glanced at me. "Kahl I just remembered something."

"What?" I asked not really caring.

"Our World War Two project is due tomorrow." I stared at him. "What?"

"I forgotten about that." My friends stared at me with shock. "What?

"You forgot about a school project!?" Stan asked shocked. "You never do!"

"I've just had a lot on my mind." I hid the note. Now I'll have even more on my mind.

"Yeah those love letters." Stan crossed his arms.

"Wh-what about them?" I asked

"They're stupid! You're probably never going to find out who the person is anyway so why should you even care about them?! Huh!? Is it because you're gay yourself, and you hope this person isn't playing some type if trick!?" Stan fumes. His angry face slowly turns to one of concern, and regret. "Look Kyle I-"

"No Stan... Y-you're right. The letters are just stupid." I started walking past them, and out the school doors. I don't feel like attending class today.

"Shit we should go talk to him." I hear Stan tell the others.

"I don't think he wants to talk to you Stan." Kenny mumbled.

"Kyle." I hear Cartman say sadly as the doors close.

I walked all the way home, and sat on my couch. I suppose they just may have figured out my secret from how I was acting. Why does life hurt so much?

I look at the letter from this morning.

I bet it's not even from Tony. Why would he like me? Plus the first letter was placed in my locker before we even met.

"You know ditching will mess up your perfect attendance, right?" My head shots up to see Cartman. "You left the front door open Kahl. I could have been a burglar or murder."

"Wait... Your not?" I chuckled remembering stuff he's done in the passed.

He sits next to me. "Stan's sorry for what he said."

"I bet he is." I hug my knees. "I wonder what made him so angry."

"Wendy broke up with him again." Cartman replied.

"Well Bebe will be happy." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Uh I said, well bees will be busy." Fuck what was that?

Cartman chuckles. "Well I guess so. A lot of people have been breaking up recently."

"Who else?" I start thinking of escaping to England or Germany. Okay maybe not the latter.

"Those two goth guys Pete and Michael for one. They started dating last year, but broke up. Uh I think Nicole and Token did I'm not sure, Wendy and Stan, and yeah that's basically it." Cartman shrugged. "So when the bitch and your dad coming home?"

"Stop calling my mom a bitch Cartman." I glare.

"Jeez fine. When is Sheila and Gerald coming back?" He smirks. At least it's better than calling my mom a bitch.

I shrug. "Not sure, and to be honest I don't care. If my mom knew about the letters she'd throw a fit."

"Are you gay?" I freeze at the question.

"Excuse me?" Did I hear fatass right?

"Are you gay Kyle?" He stared at me seriously.

I blinked not knowing how to respond. I mean I am, but I'm not ready for more people to know. Especially Cartman. "Why do you want to know?"

"Because you seem colorful." He replies, and I give him a confused look. "You forgot gay means homosexual, colorful, and happy didn't you?"

Shit. I did forget the meaning of that word. "Why are you even hear fatass?"

"You seemed upset. I knew Kenny and Stan wouldn't go after you so someone had to." Cartman shrugged. "Now what do you want to do?"

"Hmmm."

Later (Cartman's POV

"Why this place?" I asked the redhead as we stood outside of a ice cream store. This was the first thing he wanted to do.

"Because it's usually crowded after school." Kyle walked into the place, and I followed. "What do you want?"

"I guess cookie dough. Two scoops." I tell him, and look around the place. I don't think I've been in this ice cream parlor before.

"Um can I have two scoops of cookie dough, and strawberry?" Kyle asks the lady behind the counter.

"Better make the strawberry one sugar free." I tell her, and Kyle stares at me. "What?"

"You remembered I'm diabetic?" He asked with clearly fake awe, and I blush a little.

"Well yeah your mom kept bitching about it." I lied. Well not really lied. She did, but that's not why I remembered.

"Here is your ice cream." The lady handed it to us, and we left after paying.

"So what now?" I asked licking my ice cream.

"Hmm I dunno. Got any ideas?" Kyle asked looking up to me. I shrugged. I didn't follow Kyle home to make me happy. I did it for him.

"How's your brother?" I asked him.

"Pretty good actually. He came out as gay to me, and the guy he likes was at our house last night." He told me as some ice cream got on his nose.

He quickly wipes it of. "Ike's gay?"

"Got a problem with it fatass?" He questions.

I let out a sigh. "For the last time. I'm not fat. I'm okay with people being gay too." I mean I'm gay so why wouldn't I be?

"Oh my gosh! Eric Cartman?" I feel arms around me, and look down to see black curly hair. "It's me Samuel from Camp!"

Samuel? Oh shit. Memories from this past summer quickly flood my brain.