Chapter 5

Dear Kyle,

I don't know how to start this letter. You came into my life when all was dark, but you gave me the light and I found my way.

That was good I guess... I found it in a magazine, but it basically explains how I'm feeling. Everyday recently has been the worst day ever, but I'd see you smile or doing something cute and it would make everything better.

You know I love you Kyle. I just don't know how to show it. I would give you a clue of who I am, but... But I don't want you to know. I know you will be disappointed.

Sincerely,
The Boy You'll Never Love

I looked at the new note, and mentally screamed. Who the hell is giving me these?

"NANANANANANANANANAN BATMAN!" Tony ran down the hall to his own locker. Stan and Kenny looked confused, and Cartman was texting someone.

"Uh what's with him?" Stan asked pointing at Tony with his thumb. His head was tilted to the side like a puppy.

"Don't ask." I sighed as I put stuff in my locker.

"Oi Butters!" Cartman yelled at the blonde boy who somehow was taller than me. "Wait up!" He started running after the kid. 

"What was that about?" I asked kinda confused.

"Don't ask." Kenny replied with a small smirk. I have a feeling he knows something I don't.

"So Kyle we all spending the night at your house?" Stan asked as he put his stuff in his locker.

"Uh yeah Stan. By the way I'm inviting Token, Tweek, and Clyde." I stated, and Kenny gave me a pleading look.

"What about Craig?" Stan asked, and Kenny puts an arm over Stan's shoulders.

"Yeah Kyle! What about Craig?" Kenny asked right as Craig walked past us. Craig, like everyone else, changed since fourth grade. He got his ears pierced back in seventh grade, but there's one thing that hasn't changed. "Did he just flip us off?" Yep that.

"Yep he did." I replied, and Kenny looked back at me with pleading eyes. "What?"

"Are you going to invite Craig?" Kenny asked with a wild childish smile.

"I guess so." I shrugged. Kenny did a fist bump, and Stan looked at him weirdly. He then looked at me.

"Long story." I told him, and Stan nodded. Cartman soon walked back to us almost out of breath. "Fatass?"

"I'm not.... Fat." He said between deep breaths. "Do you realize how fast Butters can walk?! Anyway what were go guys talking about?"

"Staying over at Kyle's house tonight." Stan stated. "Kenny just got Kyle to agree to letting Craig come."

"Do you realize how gay that just sounded?" Cartman chuckled, and I looked at my books tuning everyone out. I felt like someone was looking at me. I looked up to see Kenny staring right at me. He's the only one who knows I'm gay. He glanced at Cartman. What is he going to do?

"How did that sound gay?" Kenny asked him.

"You know. Craig... Come.." Cartman chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.

"You have no place to talk like that." Kenny told him. "I'm the only one here that can make dirty jokes. Speaking of which I got the perfect movie to watch tonight. It's a surprise."

"Yeah yeah knowing you it's going to be bad." Cartman crossed his arms.

"We should head to class." I told them trying to change the subject. "We can't be late again."

"Correction!" Cartman chuckled. "You can't be late again Jew."

"Shut up fatass." I told him.

"I'm not fat you fucking jew!" He screeched. Yes screeched.

Time skip to lunch.

I looked around the cafeteria. Stan was busy with football, Kenny was helping some girls in the dance club, and I needed to talk to Tweek.

"C-craig?!" I turned around to see Craig hugging Tweek. Some guy was walking past them, and Craig was glaring at them.

"Hey Jew boy." Cartman stood next to me with his lunch tray. "What you looking at? Craig?"

"Uh yeah I just heard Tweek, and I was seeing what was going on." I explained and tried to find a place to sit.

"Curiosity killed cat Kahl." Cartman followed close behind me. "Have you seen Butters?"

"He left early." I stated as I sat down. Fatass sat across from me. "Craig said he's spending the night."

"Oh yay." Cartman rolled his eyes. "Would you rather be able to teleport or talk to the dead?"

"What type of question is that?" I asked him. He just shrugged. Cartman sure did grow up a lot. "Talk to the dead."

"I'd go with teleportation. It would be a bit annoying with the dead complaining all the time." Cartman explained as he bit into his burger. "So who do you think wrote that letter?"

"Not sure." I shrug. "Maybe David."

"Why him?" Cartman yawned a little.

"Because it's not Stan, Kenny, Token, or Clyde." I called of the names.

"Why do you even want to find out who it is?" He asked with his mouth full.

"Curiosity killed cat." I mumbled and grimaced. Why did I want to know who it is? To prove a point? Out of curiosity? "I guess to prove a point. They say that I'll never love them. How do they even know that unless I actually know who that is?"

Cartman just stared at me, but nodded. "Alright. Can't go against that I guess." He shrugged.

I glanced away from my food, and saw Tweek leaving the cafeteria. For once Craig wasn't with him. Do I believe the could be from Tweek?

Of course not.

Was I still going to ask to double check, and ask for help to find the guy?

Of course.

"Hey I'll be right back." I stood up, and Cartman glanced at me with a piece of cheese hanging out of his mouth. He slowly nodded, and looked back at his food.

I walked out of the cafeteria clutching my messenger bag. I saw Tweek at his locker grabbing some books. His own messenger bag was hanging off his shoulder, his green button up shirt was slightly messed up, and his hair blonde was everywhere. "Hey Tweek."

"Gah! K-Kyle!? Y-you scared me!" Tweek jumped.

"Sorry. I needed to ask you something." I told him as I pulled out the letter from this morning. I glanced at Tweek to see he was standing nervously. I handed him the letter. "Did you write this? If not can you help me find the guy who did?"

Tweek looked at the letter twitching a bit. He handed the letter back after reading it. "N-no. I w-would h-help, b-but I'm b-busy."

I nodded. "Thanks anyway Tweek." Tweek nodded, and I turned around heading back to the cafeteria. On the way I saw David. "Hey David!"

"Can't talk! I'm a bit busy." He stated. "Plus if it's about the letter I didn't write it. That Tony guy already asked." He ran down the hall.

Um okay? I can already rule out that vampire kid Mike.