Chapter 30

Kyle's POV

"Why would you do this?" The killer stared at me emotionless.

"Why wouldn't I?" They sat across from me in Alastor's old chair. The killer was wearing a leather jacket, tight black jeans, a chained wallet, boots, and an emotionless look. "I bet you're wondering why I did this, huh?"

"Damn right Butters." I hissed looking at my so called friend. "You wouldn't do this! It's not like you!"

He chuckled darkly. It wasn't a normal evil laugh, but more of a barely audible one. He moved the chair so the back was facing me. "Do you really think I'm dumb enough to explain my whole plan? To just go on a full monologue until your friends come to save you?"

"Tony and Alastor said you were hanging on for life!" I glared.

"Yes. I am, or well the old me." He shrugged before getting up. He walked over to the table filled with objects. I just then realized the three of them were wearing gloves. "I guess I could give you some realization about what's going on."

"Oh please do!" I tell him sarcastically. "Things just don't add up!"

"Why of course." He did a fake bow as he faced me. It felt like he was mocking me. "It actually started when we were kids. I guess you could say I got involved with the vampire lifestyle. After I realized the vamp kids were fakes I did more research on vampires. Actual ones. People that dress like them, have blood donors, and for some feed of people's energy."

"So vampires made you be like this? To kill!" I yelled at him and he shook his head.

"No Kyle. My thirst did, but not just that. I knew right when Cartman confessed to me he liked you I had to do something." He told me. "I recruited Alastor and when Tony popped up in town I knew he could help. I helped him spy on students and gave him camera footage to gain his trust." He chuckled again. "And as for that last letter you got."

It took me a moment to think about what he meant. "The letter? As in the one where you said you were doing this for me?"

He nodded. "I lied. It's not for you, but because of you." I was even more confused. Because of me? He's crazy. "If it wasn't for you I would have had in wrapped around my little finger."

"Cartman?" I questioned and he nodded. "You like Cartman? I thought You liked Kenny!"

"I used to back in middle school, but that soon subsided. My heart soon started yearning for Eric." I confessed. "I was going to tell him, but he told me he liked you. I hatched my plan. Frame him for murder so you'll never like him, he will grow sad and rush to me for support."

"You're fucking nuts! You're killing just so you can have him!? He'll never like you once he finds out everything." I yelled and kicked.

"Oh he won't. I'll make sure of it, and that's not the only reason." He stood up once more and made his way behind me. He bent down until he was right next to the cut on my cheek. He slowly licked it and I almost vomited. I hated this Butters. This wasn't the nice cheerful Butters who I once called my friend. "Tony, Alastor, go and check everything's in place. I need to talk to him."

I watched as the two others walked out of the room. I tried to look at Butters. He sat in front of me again.

I waited for him to speak, but he didn't. He just stared at me. "Ever since we were younger you and your friends left me out when I needed you guys the most." He stated in a calming manner. "Sure it was mainly Stan who left me out, but another way to brake him, to hurt him, is heartbreak."

"What about those tears when Tony knocked me out?!"

Butters rolled his eyes. He took a vile out of his pocket and threw it at my feet. "Eye drops."