Chapter 25

Please comment :)
Also around the ending it will be a little *cough cough* Heated *cough cough* nothing to serious, but I will put up a warning and mention when it ends. That way if you want to skip it you can.

I tried to remember what happened last night. I think I saw Larry at the party, but I wasn't quite sure... Wait yeah I did! I did see him! It was after spin the bottle! That was around 9:20pm. "Larry was at the party last night." I told Pete. "I remember seeing that vampire kid."

"Before or after you got drunk?" I lightly hit his arm. "Okay okay before."

We just stared at the alert. Just staring. "I should probably get home." Pete mumbled as he put his phone away.

"Um maybe you should actually stay for a few days..." I tell him and he just stares at me. "What?"

"You sure?" I nodded. "Will your parents be okay with it?"

"We're all they are supposed to be going back to New Jersey today. They got back a few days back, but my second cousin is having a baby." I explained.

Pete nods. He sends someone a quick message, and puts his phone away. "I'm going to go talk to Firkle." He gets up and leaves the room.

I let out a short sigh. I'm worried about him. I put some dishes in the sink and start washing them. From the short time I became friends with Pete, it almost feels like we're related.

My mind started to wonder a lot. About Pete, his family, Craig's and Kenny's weird friendship, and Cartman... I felt my cheeks heat up after remembering last night.

His lips were so soft... Ugh! I need to stop thinking about that! I don't like Cartman and I never will!!!

Bing Bing

I looked at my phone to see another message from Cartman.

Cart hoe: Can't wait for our date ;)

Cartman's POV

Me: Can't wait for our date ;)

"Stan how could you send that?!" I stared at my phone while hissing at Stan. Because Kyle starting hanging with the goths, Kenny drooling over Craig, and Butters being busy 99.5% of the time the only person i could really hang out with is Stan.

And he just betrayed me.

"Dude I heard you and Kyle making that bet." Stan placed his pockets in his hands and kept walking. We were making our way to Starks Pond. "Besides it's only a joke after all. Right? You're just messing with him, after he 'falls' or you, you're going to brake his heart."

"Why would I do that?!" I huffed. I truly love Kyle. "I told you last night after my party that I love him."

Stan just stared at me. He then looked at the ground. "Fuck am i theonly straight guy left in town?" I heard him mumble and I rolled me eyes. "I mean I'm okay with you being gay, but Kyle is straight so this is obly going to end badly."

"He's not straight." I tell him. He looks back at me. Fuck I can't tell him about the messages I had with him on the school venting blog thing. "We kissed last night."

"Yeah when he was drunk." Stan shrugged and sat on a bench when we reached the pond. "Besides even if he does like dudes he will probably date Pete." He grumbled.

"Hell no!" I laughed. "Pete li-" I cut myself off. Does Stan really not realize the truth? Everyone can realize it. Pete is in love with Stan.

"He what Cartman?" Stan lookes at me eyes filled with curiosity.