Chapter 9

Short chapter, but eh it clears somethings up....

Cartman's POV

"I can't believe you made me do this Kenny." I mumbled. I planned on going home, but Kenny dragged me to our next class.

Sex Education.

"It's not that bad." Kenny smirked. He probably just want to see people make fools of themselves or be able to talk about sex at school without being in trouble.

Sex education is a good class I guess. Only one small problem. I have it with Kyle and that Tony kid. I walked into the class, and sat in the back. The only girls in the class were Wendy and Nicole so sometimes this class would be weird. Stan walked in, saw me, glared, and sat with Wendy. Butters walked in, glanced at me, and sat with Clyde. Token was with Nicole, and Kenny made a bee line to Craig.

Then Kyle walked in. Tony had his arm around Kyle's shoulders. Looked like he was comforting him I guess. I glared at Tony. He's new here, and he already is trying to win over Kyle's affection. Not cool. Not cool at all. Tony's Star of David necklace shined in the dull classroom light.

I hate this motherfucker.

Kyle looked up, and saw me. He looked down, and walked over sitting in the desk next to my own.

Stupid assigned seats.

"Sorry Cartman." Kyle whispered. Did I hear him right? Did he actually say sorry?! "Is it true though?"

"I told you not to talk to me again." I looked away from him. "Is what true?"

"You're pimping yourself out." I almost choked on my spit. What the fuck?! If this is about the text.... That was fucking Tony!! He sent that so Kyle wouldn't want be fucking near me. "Everyone is talking about it."

Is that why Butters seemed like he didn't want to be seen with me? "Who cares if I am or not?"

"You could get into trouble Cartman." Kyle whispered as our teacher walked in. Ms. Dill basically hated her job more than you'd think.

"Like you care." I huffed still not looking at Kyle.

"I care Eric." I felt my heart skip a beat. I wish me didn't say that.

"Listen up ya little shits." Everyone looked at Ms. Dill. "We are going to team up, and you have to basically put a condom on a banana or whatever."

"Excuse me, but what did the casher said when you had to buy them?" A random kid asked. Pfft why would they want to know?

"He thought I might actually get laid. Like that could ever happen." Ms. Dill huffed. Everyone either laughed or chuckled. "You will be partners with the person sitting next to you."

"YES!" Everyone looked at Kenny. Craig looked confused. "I uh mean okay."

I glanced at Kyle, and he glanced at me. Tony is going to kill me after this. I'm leaving everything to... Well no one.

"So.... This is kinda weird..." Kyle muttered. Ms. Dill started handing the bananas and condoms out.

"Yeah I guess so." I stared at the banana in front of me. "It's not true."

"Huh?"

"The pimping myself out thing. It's not true." I repeated. "The text was just an asshole who likes messing with me."

"Oh." Kyle nodded as he got done putting a condom on his banana.... That sounded so wrong.

"So who do you think write those letters?" I asked, and Kyle snapped his head to look at me. I shrugged wanting to know what he thought.

"I'm not sure anymore." Kyle started writing some notes that was in his textbook. "At first I was crazy enough to think it might be Stan."

"You like Stan?" Fucking say no! Please Kyle!

"No. It's just he was the first person I thought of." I nodded. "Who do you think it is?" Me.

"No clue." I see Kenny turn in his seat to look at me. Him and Butters are the only ones who know the truth. Well besides... Tony.

"Not even one?" Kyle asked, and I shook my head. I'll never say the truth.