Chapter 38

A/n: Don't forget to ask questions for my Q&A chapter and video! You can ask more than one question

Kyle's POV

I grumbled as I helped Diana bring her stuff in. "You really didn't need to... I could have done it myself." She told me and she messed with her sleeves.

"Nah." I shrugged. If I don't I'll have to hear it from mom.

"Sorry your mom is making us share a room until the move... She's a really nice lady." I mentally laugh at that. I place her bags in my room and looked around.

"It's okay..." She looks at me weirdly. "Oh shit I mean it's not like I wanna see you n- I'm gay." I tell her and she nods.

"Okay...? I'm pan." She tells me as she placed her backpack against the wall. "So is there anything fun to do around here?"

"Well a few murders happened recently, and uh there's the pond and park." I trail off after I realized this town is a little boring.

"Murders?!" Diana's eyes lit up. She takes a video camera out of her backpack. "Any creepy places?"

"Um maybe the woods... Why?" I asked her pretty much confused.

"Oh sorry!" She puts the camera back in her bag. "I just really love creepy things, and I want to film a horror movie one day."

I nodded and started to leave before I left. I looked at her. "Want to meet my friends?" She nodded and I made a group chat with the guys and Bebe. Maybe Diana will feel comfortable if another girl was there. They all agreed and we would meet up at Stan's because his family is gone. Wait... Now that I think of it why was Pete at Stan's house this morning?

"Hey bring your video camera with you. We're going to my friend Stan's house." She nodded and we started leaving the room. Her backpack was back on her shoulder. "Hey mom Diana and I are going to Stan's!"

"Be careful!" Mom called from the kitchen.

We started walking and I told Diana about my friends. Every now and then she would nod. I knocked on Stan's door once we got there and Pete opened it. He was wearing one of Stan's t-shirts and a pair of shorts, his hair was ruffled, a small bruise that looked more like a hickey was on his shoulder blade, and he waa blushing.

I gave him a knowing look and a small smirk. No wonder he was here this morning. "Sooo Pete this is my foster sister, Diana."

Pete looked at Diana suspiciously. "Goth, emo, vampire, or what?"

"I prefer the term punk goth." Diana told him. "Fellow goth?"

Pete nods and lets us in. Diana sat in the living room and I pulled Pete into the hall. "Okay tell me now, did you sleep with Stan?"

"Well technically speaking I-" Pete gets cut off when another person knocks on the door. Pete walks over and opens it revealing Kenny, Craig, Cartman, and Bebe. Good things... Bad thing was Wendy was with Bebe.

"Wendy?" I look up the stairs to see Stan. "Um... Hey."

"Hey Stan." She waves and I was stuck there feeling the awkwardness. They haven't really spoken since the break up. Wendy looked at Pete seeing the shirt. "Pete, right?"

Pete nods before walking up the stairs past Stan. He whispered something to Stan, and Stan nodded. He continued up the stairs.

The poor broken boy.

"Sooo.... Who wants to play Truth or Dare?" Kenny grins. "Or some other game? Maybe spin the bottle?"

"Seriously Ken?" Craig asked him. "What the hell is with you?"