¿Slots?

Here are the slots. I want some mangos, pomegranates, and pineapples now....

Mango [Taken by SOFTESTHOBI]

⌘He is a literal angel and sunshine

He is a literal angel and sunshine. He always tries to be positive and puts others before himself. He doesn't take care of his health and actually gets sick very easily/gets sick the most. He is the leader/father of the group. He is gets along with the other parent as long as he doesn't nags him.  He has his moments when he is negative and has a rain cloud over his head. He doesn't think much of his past. It doesn't bother him.

His job is to find fruits that they can eat. He mostly brings mangos because he loves mangos. 

He is closest to STAR FRUIT and PASSION FRUIT.

Pomegranate [Taken By Me]

⌘He is the laziest in the group

He is the laziest in the group. He doesn't feel like getting up and moving too much. He is the hardest person to wake up in the mornings and tends to be the last person to wake up. If he could sleep all day, he would and he has. He slept through that event and it was pretty loud. He is a deep sleeper after all. He tends to have bored look on his face whenever he is around people. He is an ambivert, but he prefers to avoid talking. He is a great listener and is the person you go to when you need advice. He tends to not think about the past.

His job is to go get fish. They have a bunch of fishing rods and bait, so he thinks it is the easiest job and likes it since it doesn't require much movement {not including when he catches a fish}.

He is closest to LEMON and COCONUT.

Coconut [Taken by LA_Baobaos]