[12]

(Enjoy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

Minjae explains everything he heard and said. He looks at Hyuntae the whole time, since he knew he had a crush on Chani. 

"I wish I could hack people. That is fucking cool." Jaemin says and sighs.

Minjae raises his eyebrow at Jaemin and shakes his head. "Are you sure you can trust this Ayno guy? I don't think what Dawon did was as bad as he is making it seem?" Jieun asks.

Minjae looks at Jieun and says, "Sanghyuk said it was true."

"But he also did say he only went to jail because he wanted to get Inseong and Jaeyoon out." KyungJin says.

"He lead to Jaeyoon to go to jail." Minjae says and glares at KyungJin.

"Don't glare at me. Sure, he did lead to Jaeyoon going to jail, but at least he tried to fix his mistake. Dawon was willing to give up his freedom and be seem just like his parents to make sure his friends were okay." KyungJin says and frowns.

"Can you really be mad at some of them? I mean Youngbin broke into a rich person's house in order to pay off a debt that wasn't his and it probably doesn't help that he was friends with Zuho and Rowoon." Hayoon says and Minjae sighs.

"That is not the point." Minjae says, but gets ignored.

"You can't blame Rowoon though. He had to survive and he did what he thought was the best way. You need money to go to school and he didn't have any. I doubt they would have let a little kid get a job and I heard that the adoption center isn't the best place for a kid. You aren't guaranteed to be adopted or put into a good home." Sora says and sighs.

"For Zuho, I feel like it was just him falling into the wrong crowd. Plus, he went to jail for trying to help Youngbin for his debt like Rowoon and they had a habit for robbing people." Jieun says and sighs.

"I mean Taeyang's and Hwiyoung's crimes weren't that bad. We would all do what they did in their situation. I kind of wish we heard this from them." Eunjae says and sighs.

"Isn't the point, but okay." Minjae says again and gets ignored again.

The islanders sit in silences for five minutes and all look at the floor until Jieun breaks the silence.

"So should we vote to see which one of us will stick by them and which one of us won't?" Jieun asks.

They look at Jieun then at each other and slowly nod. "Yeah, we should. Now, all those in favori of sticking by them raise your hand up." KyungJin says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(The choice depends on who votes and comments~ Until next week.)