[13]

(Two more chapters until the epilogue. Enjoy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

Sanghyuk sighs and sticks his hands in his pockets. He was looking at the ground as they walk through the forest. 

The SF9 members were walking through the forest trying to find a hiding spot that wouldn't be very obvious. 

"Should we hide or should we just give ourselves up?" he asks not looking away from the ground.

The other members look at him and wonder why he could even ask that question. "I can't go back to jail. I refuse to go back to jail!" Chanhee says.

"I don't think they are going to leave until they find at least one of us." Sanghyuk says and looks at him.

"Well then we give them one of us." Youngbin says and the other members look at him wondering if he is serious.

"What? Ayno was in jail, so all we have to do is sneak up on him and knock him out. Then leave him on the beach like he washed up there." Youngbin continues when he notices their stares.

"Would we need to find his orange jumpsuit or just leave him in what he is in?" Taeyang asks.

"Naw, let's leave him what he is in. They will expect him to walk around in different clothes, so that he feels like he can start over as a free man. That is what we did." Inseong says and Jaeyoon nods.

"Okay, let's go find him then....wait let's split up. Taeyang, Hwiyoung, and Chani will gather food and water. Since we know where the boat is, try to avoid those places. Zuho, Rowoon, and myself will continue looking for shelter. Inseong, Jaeyoon, and Dawon will look for Ayno and take care of him. We will met up at that waterfall. Okay?" Youngbin says and the others nod.

"Remember be careful." Youngbin says and they split up into their groups.

If one of the groups come back incomplete, they will know what happened and talk about things from there.

They can only hope that none of them get caught and none of them give themselves up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(One more update. I know it is short, but the next chapter will talk about the choice of the islanders.)