[1]

(I got excited and started this before I had all the forms. I did this on two weeks ago I think (Wednesday) for me and I am actually feeling good that day. I think I was less stressed than I usually am. I only had two quizzes to do that day. Anyway, you guys have all read an applyfic from me before so for once, I won't the guide. I will just jump right in. This chapter and probably the next chapter will focus more on SF9 than on the slots. Until SF9 meets the slots, I will use their real name. After they do and introduce themselves as their stage name, I will go with that. Some will use their real name and some won't. Enjoy.

Oh and saying 'maknae line' is just a way for me to not have to write out Taeyang, Hwiyoung/Youngkyun, and Chani/Chanhee. They are the maknae line so yeah. If you see that, those are the people I mean.

Also, I just realized....There is a Jaemin, Minjae, and Eunjae in this book. Damn the only difference between Minjae and Eunjae is the first two letters then there is Jaemin and Minjae....Oh well, I don't have a problem with this. Enjoy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My Pov:

Today is visitation day in the prison. Before the prisoners get on the boat in two days, they get one last chance to see their family. Well for now. They will actually be able to maybe see their family again.

This was the one day the prisoners were allowed to roam around the buidling and hallways. If they tried to escape, they will either get electrocuted by the fence outside or shot by a guard. No one tries to escape from jail because they know they will be caught and get dead.

For Youngbin, Juho, and Seokwoo, this was just another day in the prison expect they didn't have to stay inside their cells. Youngbin and Seokwoo didn't have anyone to visit them, so they just stand near their shared cell with Juho. Youngbin is glad he doesn't have to see his parents' faces ever again and Seokwoo wishes he knew what his parents look like.

Juho's aunt and uncle came to see him and of course, he refused to see them.

"You should go see them." Youngbin says and Juho shakes his head.

"Hell no. I am not going to see them. I don't need them to nag me about my life choices. I know I make bad life choices. I don't need them to confirm that." Juho says and Seokwoo sighs.

Youngbin shrugs and looks away. He sees Sanghyuk walk away and wonders where he is heading.

Sanghyuk walks down the hall to where his parents said they would be. 

He thinks, Am I really going to see them? After everything they have said and done?

He sighs and looks at them then shakes his head. "Thank you guys for nothing." he says and walks away.

He heads to the room where visitation is and sits in a chair to wait for Jaeyoon to be finished talking to his parents. "So what are they talking about?" Sanghyuk asks and looks at Inseong.

"Just the usual stuff. How they are doing, asking how he is, asking if we are treating him right, asking why he decide to try to break me out of jail, asking why he decided to listen to you, but I think they accept the fact that we are friends now." Inseong says and smiles a little.

Inseong's parents were too busy with work and being ashamed of Inseong to even think of visiting. Inseong was used to this, so this doesn't bother him.

Sanghyuk hums and looks at Jaeyoon at the same time Inseong looks back at Jaeyoon. Jaeyoon glances at Sanghyuk and Inseong when he felt eyes on him.