[5]

(This will be set a week after the last chapter.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My Pov:

The last person for Eunjae to wake up today is Jaemin. He didn't realize that Jaemin is a bad mood and doesn't want to wake up. So when Eunjae tries to wake him up, Jaemin slaps him.

Eunjae is unphased by this and continues to try to wake him up.

Eventually, Jaemin wakes up and growls at him. "Oh shut up, you aren't a damn mutt." Eunjae says and keeps a straight face.

"Shouldn't it be dog?" Jaemin asks and raises his eyebrow.

"Dude...you aren't cute enough to be a dog." Eunjae says and turns around.

Jaemin frowns and glares at him. Eunjae starts walking then stops and looks back at Jaemin. 

"Oh by the way, I am not scared of waking you up. I could never be scared to wake you up. I could never be scared to wake anyone up as much as I am scared to wake Jaehwan up....now he can be scary when you wake up especially since he is a biter and sleep fighter." Eunjae says and shivers.

Jaemin blinks and Eunjae leaves the room. Jaemin lays down and closes his eyes only for Eunjae to scream for him to get up.

Judging by how loud his voice is, he walking downstairs. Jaemin opens his eyes and sighs. He gets out of bed knowing that Eunjae somehow knows  that he is still trying to sleep. He wonders how Eunjae knows if someone is still trying to sleep or not.

He walks to the bathroom and sighs. If he had a day off, Eunjae would be forced to not wake him up. Jaemin gets an idea and runs out of the bathroom forgetting that he wanted to talk a shower.

"Let's collect as much food and water play whatever else you bitches do today so we can have tomorrow off. We can take one of those new guys with us so we can get as much food and whatever else as we can!" He says excitedly.

Jaehwan looks Jaemin and says then shrugs, "I never knew you could have a good idea like that. I figured that only Hyuntae, Jieun, and KyungJin  were smart enough to come up with those kinds of ideas. Mainly Hyuntae though. I could if I wasn't so lazy." 

Jaemin gets what he means and surprisingly isn't upset or offended. He looks at the trio that Jaehwan mentioned and they look at each other then agree with Jaehwan that it is a good idea.

Of course, everyone else expect Hayoon and Eunjae love the idea. 

Hayoon would still have to work because he is the cook. He doesn't like how he was excluded from this, but he did get a chance to take a break and do something else unlike the others. Deep down, he thought it was fair, but he never said it out loud. He will probably just wake up a bit later than his usual time then start cooking to make sure everyone has something to eat by the time they wake up. 

Eunjae looks around and sighs. He will mostly wake up at the time he usually does. He frowns and sighs because when he wakes up then, he won't have someone to wake up. 

KyungJin noticed this and says, "Just go wake up Hwiyoung tomorrow. Then you have someone to wake up and can start your day right." 

Eunjae blinks then nods. "Okay then I guess it isn't too bad." He says and Hayoon sighs.

Everyone looks at Hayoon and he looks away. "Does it matter if I agree or not? It would be eight against one if I disagree. Then again you guys are all for us being unanimous....Yeah, I don't mind. I would still work, but I will get to sleep in a bit." He says and shrugs.

SF9 walks into the house and everyone looks at them. The SF9 members blink and wonder why the islanders are staring at them like that. 

"Okay then we are set. Go choose one of the new guys and let's get to work. I am taking Zuho." Jieun says and grabs Juho then walks outside.

Each one of the islanders grab an SF9 member then drags them outside or to the kitchen. On the way to where they work, they explain the plan. 

Chanhee had to lean in closer to Hyuntae to hear what he was saying. This action made Hyuntae blush and speak quieter.

"Oh okay. Let's go...Wait what art we fixing?" Chanhee asks and wraps his arm around Hyuntae's shoulder.

"The roof on that house. If it isn't fixed the next time it rains, it will cave in and flood the place." Hyuntae says.

Chanhee has noticed that whenever they talk about his job that he tends to become a bit more talkative and louder. 

Hyuntae continues and Chanhee looks at him not even listening to watch he is saying. He noticed certain things that he didn't notice before like how skinny Hyuntae seems to him. He doesn't say anything about it because well he wanted to listen to Hyuntae talk even if he wasn't even listening.

Chanhee nods and hums. He tries to focus on what Hyuntae is saying, but at this point, he is just lost. "Oh okay." He says.

Hyuntae pauses and asks, "Did you hear anything I just said?"

"...to be honest, no...I was just listening to how good your voice sounds." Chanhee says and Hyuntae blushes.

"Well would you look at that, we are at the house. Let's go." Hyuntae says and starts climbing the ladder attached to the house. 

"But you forgot your tools." Chanhee says almost shouting. 

Hyuntae doesn't answer, so he guesses that he wants him to bring them up for him. He grabs the tools and starts climbing up.

He gets there and puts the tools on first then climbs on carefully. He grabs the tools and walks over to Hyuntae. 

The duo stay on the roof for most of the day and only come down to eat then head back. 

By the end of day, they fixed the roof along with some minor fixes inside the house. 

"Okay....see you tomorrow I guess..." Chanhee says and Hyuntae nods. 

They wave and walk away into their separate houses. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(I guess I do like Jaemin....but I guess I focused on Hyuntae a bit more towards the end. I will probably focus on the others in the next chapter.)