[10]

(I will probably do a double update next week and the week afterwards then this will be finished. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

They don't find Ayno of course, so they head back home a little past sunset and tell the other SF9 members what is going on.

Youngbin sighs and says, "Great. I guess we can't outrun our problems....we will go with what you guys planned, so let's go to bed. We will have a long day tomorrow."

The other SF9 members nod and head their separate ways.

~Le time skip brought to you by me being more whipped for Jeno than my actual NCT biases and other bias wrecker....Jeno is just my second bias wrecker in NCT....He became my NCT Dream bias wrecker after Mark graduated from Dream.~

As soon as Sanghyuk woke up, he got out of bed and left the house. Youngbin watches him and sighs. 

"Did something happen between Dawon and Minjae?" Chani asks forgetting that Minjae was in the room.

Minjae was confused by that question, so he left the house to got find Sanghyuk. Youngkyun slaps Chani and Taeyang shakes his head at Chani.

It takes Chani a second to realize what Sanghyuk was doing. He face palms, since he realized that Minjae had a day off today. He didn't have a reason to leave the house, so Sanghyuk left the house without saying anything.

"Now, look what you did." Jaeyoon says and huffs.

"It doesn't matter. He won't be able to catch up to Sanghyuk....let's just hope he doesn't find him." Inseong says.

Jaeyoon nods and KyungJin asks, "Find who? Sanghyuk?" 

The SF9 members freeze, since they forgot that the islanders where in the room. KyungJin wonders why the froze up and was going to ask something, but stops when Jaeyoon slaps Inseong.

As soon as Jaeyoon slapped Inseong, Inseong pushed Jaeyoon making Jaeyoon lose balance and fall. Jaeyoon winces and struggles to stand up. Inseong remembers that Jaeyoon sprained his ankle yesterday, while they were looking for Ayno then says, "Sorry, I forgot that you hurt your ankle yesterday."

KyungJin blinks and sighs. He forces Jaeyoon to sit down and looks at his ankle. He looks up at Jaeyoon and says, "You should have came to me yesterday. Your ankle is already swollen. What happened?"

"While Jaeyoon tries to find an excuse for why his ankle is so swollen, let's talk about what we should tell Youngbin, who will tell Hayoon, to make for breakfast today!" Seokwoo says.

Youngbin frowns and seems confused on how that will convince Hayoon to make what they want. Juho sees this and says, "Hayoon is downright whipped for you. I am sure if you pout, he will be soft and do it."

"No-" Youngbin starts, but Jaemin cuts him off.

"That narcissistic prick would be over backwards for you. If he would rather spend his time give you compliments than complimenting himself or asking you to compliment him, he is whipped for you and in love with you. Now, go make him make whatever they want. Mainly Inseong though because he is only one of you guys that truly matters. Then again I am just whipped and I accept that, which is something you guys all need to do." Jaemin says without looking at any of them.

"I already did, dumbass. It took me awhile to realize because I am too lazy for a lot of things, but eh. Now, shut up. I am trying to go back to sleep." Jaehwan says and closes his eyes.

"I think you shouldn't beat around the bush and just call out who you want to call out. Hyuntae, KyungJin, Sora, and Hayoon along with everyone else in SF9 expect probably Sanghyuk and maybe Juho, he is talking to you all." Eunjae says.

"What are you talking about? I am aware of my-" Sora starts, but Jaemin cuts him off.

"You are just flirting with him. That does not equal being aware of your whippedness or feelings. Your face is saying that I just hit the nail on the head." Jaemin says and huffs.

"I love they are talking about their feelings for us like we aren't here." Seokwoo says and the other SF9 members expect Jaeyoon and KyungJin nod.

KyungJin had been lightly scolding Jaeyoon and not listening the others. Jaeyoon was just staring at KyungJin listening to what he was saying, but not really hearing what he was saying. 

"I get it. I get it. You are worried about, but I am fine....as long as I have you." Jaeyoon says and smiles.

The other islanders and rest of SF9 that are there stare at the two with disgust written all over their faces. 

"....is that what I sound like?" Sora asks and pretends to throw up when he sees KyungJin blush.

"Yeah expect you are worse." Jaemin and Eunjae say at the same time.

"I should-" Sora starts, but he gets cut off.

"You should, but you won't. You don't want to. You are going to continue. Now, shut the fuck up. I am trying to fucking sleep." Jaehwan says and opens his eyes only to glare at Sora then closes them again.

Sora was going to say something, but he knows if he does, he will get something thrown at him by the other male.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Something will happen in the next chapter. Two more chapters then I will be finished for today.)