¿Love Interests?

Here is SF9's crimes other than killing us every comeback.

SF9's History: They all met in jail and told each other their history plus why they are in jail. They became friends in jail and decided to make a friend group/gang(?). They call themselves 'SF9' and Youngbin is the leader. 

Kim Inseong/Inseong {184 cm/6'0 ft}

Closest toJaeyoon and Dawon

CrimeHe hacked someone working in the government's computer and leaked the information he found. He got caught trying to leave the country.

BackstoryHe came from a rich family and they made the mistake of teach him coding at the age of 9. His childhood best friends are Jaeyoon and Dawon, so they encouraged him to put his hacking to use. He has hacked security cameras, phones, computers, and many other things for years. So it isn't surprising that he decided to hack someone from the government and he has no regrets. He doesn't miss his parents because they were always too busy with their jobs to pay attention to him.

Love Interest Requirement(s):

✔Age must be 25 years old

{Open/Reserved/Closed}

By jaehyzn

Kim Youngbin/Youngbin {178 cm/5'10 ft}

Closest toZuho and Rowoon

CrimeHe broke into a rich person's house and got caught doing. 

BackstoryHe comes from a poor family. His parents were both gamblers, but his father gambled more than his mother. His father gambled away all the money they had, which wasn't much to begin with. His parents died in a car crash, so the debut fell on his shoulder. He didn't care that his parents died because they were rarely around, but he did care about the debut he had because of them. He hates his parents because of that and has once said he wish he was never born. Zuho was his childhood friend and he taught him how to steal to get food and other things. He met Rowoon when he pickpocketed him when he was 18. Rowoon became friends with him and Zuho through that experience. He was trying to steal some money from a safe in there to pay off his families' debt because that safe supposedly had enough money to pay off that debut.

Love Interest Requirement(s):

✔Age must be 25 years old