{Special Chapter}

(Yes, another EVERGLOW song....I am in love, okay? Okay. This is a requested chapter by jaehyzn so enjoy. It will probably only have Jaemin in it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

Jaemin stomps towards his tree house and huffs. He stops when he gets to it and takes a deep breathe.

"Stupid Hayoon. What is so special about him anyway......I am not jealous....I am just fed up with his large ego. No one's ego should be larger than their dick.....that reminds me. Never play Truth or Dare with Eunjae and Sora ever again. Those two just love making people skinny dip." he mutters as he climbs up the ladder to his tree house.

He opens the door to his tree house and climbs inside. He sighs and stands up. 

He walks to his bed in the tree house and sits down. He looks around and slowly calms down.

"Oh Jaemin~" 

"Fuck..." 

Jaemin gets off the bed and closes the door to his tree house. He sets something on top of the door, so Sora can't open the door.

"I try to get away from them and they keep trying to break into my tree house. My safe spot." 

The reason why he built his tree house was because he was tired of sharing a room. 

Of course as soon as Sora discovered Jaemin built a tree house, he tried to sneak into it. The only reason he saw that Jaemin had a tree house is because Jaemin took a ladder from a random house and Sora saw then decided to follow him to see what he would do with it. 

He still tries to sneak into his tree house. 

Jaemin ignores Sora begging him to open the door. He sits on the bed and closes his eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(You asked for a little chapter and you got a little chapter. Idk if it is good enough or not....Until next week.)