[6]

(I probably should have wrote this update from before, but oh well. Enjoy. It is the next day.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

Eunjae woke up and almost went to wake up KyungJin then remembers what day it is. He sighs and walks away from KyungJin's bed. 

He walks out of the room and heads downstairs. He opens the door and smiles. He heads outside and just pulls the door shut. The only reason he closed the door without locking it is because the only thing they have to worry about going inside are bugs and snakes.

He heads to SF9's house and opens the door. He heads upstairs and looks through every room until he finds the room that Taeyang, Youngkyun, and Chanhee are sleeping in. He ended up finding it on his last try.

The maknae line didn't want to decide between a room and there was a bunk bed. The one at the top was big enough to be able to hold two people, so Taeyang, Youngkyun, and Chanhee took turns alternating between sleeping at the top and bottom bunk. It is Youngkyun's turn to sleep at the bottom bunk, so Eunjae walks up to him.

He stares at him for a second wondering if he wanted to wake him up or not. 

After that second pauses, he decides that he does, so he leans down and kiss Youngkyun's lips. "Wake up, sleeping beauty~" he says in Youngkyun's ear after he kissed him awake.

Youngkyun looks at him and Eunjae just smiles. Youngkyun looks down and wishes that Eunjae would wear some sweatpants and a shirt when he sleeps. 

Eunjae pretends not to notice what Youngkyun is looking at and just pulls Youngkyun out of his bed. 

"You better be ready for a long ass day because there is no such thing as break in my book~" he says and pulls Youngkyun out of the house.

Back in the other house, Hayoon gets dressed then heads to the kitchen. Of course, he is wearing the same thing as Eunjae, which is just boxers and shorts that reach a little above his knee. His shorts might be a bit longer than Eunjae's. 

He walks to the kitchen and smiles. He only has to cook for sixteen people now, since he knows that Eunjae's plan. He should be back with Youngkyun around lunch time. At least that is what Eunjae told him yesterday.

He hums and sticks his head out the kitchen door when he hears someone come downstairs. 

"Hey KyungJin, can you bring Youngbin over here while you go get Jaeyoon for some reason? He promised to help me cook." Hayoon says and pulls his head back into the kitchen before KyungJin answers.

KyungJin blinks and nods. Hayoon knew KyungJin would agree. Jieun and KyungJin were the only one of the islanders that would always agree to help someone out unless the person would get hurt afterwards. 

KyungJin heads to get Youngbin. Well he just wakes Youngbin up then told him to go help Hayoon. 

He heads to where Jaeyoon is and just sits with him. He just wanted to talk to him and basically didn't want to be in the house to have to wake up the others. He knows some will wake up to the scent of food and others won't/depends on what is made.

He just didn't feel like dealing with them, so he sends Juho over help Jieun out. Since KyungJin isn't there, Jieun will have to wake up the ones that won't wake up.

To be honest, KyungJin wouldn't mind waking them up if it weren't for Jaehwan's habits to bite, kick, and punch in his sleep. Jaemin isn't that bad as long as he doesn't end up falling of the bed. 

Once Juho gets inside the house, Hayoon asked him to wake everyone up. He realizes why KyungJin sent him here and sighs. 

The first person he wakes up is Jieun and together they wake up the rest of the people in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Welp I don't have anything else to put, but at least I already have an idea of what the next chapter will be. Until next week.)