[14]

(Enjoy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

Everyone expect Jieun and Minjae raises their hand. Jieun gives KyungJin a look that he understands. 

"Wait, what aren't you-" Sora starts, but Eunjae cuts him off.

"That look. What does that look mean?" Eunjae asks notices there was a look that Jieun and KyungJin were giving each other.

"What look?" Jieun asks and looks at Eunjae pretending to be confused.

Eunjae frowns and huffs. "Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I am talking about."

Jieun looks away and KyungJin claps his hands. "Let's go look for those guys." he says.

"But-" Eunjae starts, but KyungJin cuts him off.

"You already know what it means." KyungJin says and Eunjae pauses.

Eunjae pauses and thinks about.

"Wow he is thinking so hard about...." Sora comments and Hyuntae nods.

Even though Hyuntae wasn't apart of that friend group, he knew what that look meant. He had seen it once before and eventually figured it out on his own.

"More than he usually does." Jaemin comments and Hayoon slowly nods.

"Like he even does think in the first place." Jaehwan adds and lays down.

Jaemin and Hayoon snickers and if Eunjae was actually listening, he would be offended. 

"He does think...." KyungJin says and sighs.

"Yeah about what rumors and gossip he can find." Hayoon says.

"OH! I forgot...my bad. Okay, let's go~" Eunjae says and smiles.

He gets up and starts walking towards the door. Hayoon and Jaemin share a look and smirk. The others in the room expect Jaehwan get worried and wish that they could go back to the days where they would argue. Well it was more Jaemin yelling at Hayoon and Hayoon trying to agitate him.

The duo stand up and walk after Eunjae saying at the same time, "Oh Eunjae~"

Sora stands up and feels bad for Eunjae, but is happy that he isn't the target. He stands up and walks out the door. 

Jaehwan stands up slowly and looks at Hyuntae. He wraps his arm around Hyuntae and says, "Let's go bud. I wanna help our other bud roast Eunjae and hopefully Sora."

Hyuntae snickers and hums. The two follow Sora with Jaehwan saying, "Just because they forgot about you doesn't mean I did, ya wannabe flirt~"

KyungJin chuckles and looks at Jieun then says, "Okay go for it."

He stands up and says, "Wait for me! Also slow down! You guys could get hurt."

He follows the others outside and closes the door on his way out.

Jieun looks at Minjae and says, "Now, let's talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next week will be the final update of this. If your oc didn't raise their hand, the answer why depends on who your oc is. You will eventually find out who ends up with who next week. Until then.)