[11]

(There will be a small time skip in this chapter. Enjoy. Also did I put Chani instead of Chanhee in the last chapter?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

A little after the islanders and SF9 members excluding Sanghyuk and Minjae went back to the house to have lunch, the front door slams out and someone steps through it.

Chanhee walks towards the door and frowns when he realizes Sanghyuk isn't the one that came back. He moves to get closer to the person that is visible shaken about something, but he looks up and jumps away from Chanhee. He looks at Chanhee with fear in his eyes and runs past him without touching him.

Chanhee watches Minjae confusedly and wonders what happened out there. He understands why Minjae was so shaken as soon as he yells, "THEY ARE CRIMINALS!"

Chanhee feels his heart drop and looks at the other members. Inseong regrets suggesting that they all relax at the house and not go back to work just yet.

"Yeah, they sure are. They stole are hearts and never gave it back." Sora says and smiles.

Eunjae and Jaemin fight the urge to slap Sora or face palm only because Sora kind of isn't lying.

 "No, they are actual criminals. Chani killed someone!" Minjae says and Chanhee sighs.

The other islanders look at him and raise their eyebrow. "Did you eat some of that fruit that we told you to avoid. You know it makes you hallucinate." KyungJin says and walks towards Minjae.

"No! I saw someone else on the beach and he told me about their past. Sanghyuk was there too and he said it was true." Minjae says and slaps KyungJin's hands away.

Jieun sighs and starts, "Minjae calm down, t-" 

"He is right."

The islanders and other SF9 members look at Chanhee in shock. "What are you doing?" Youngkyun whispers to Chanhee.

"Yeah, why are you saying this now?" Taeyang whispers trying to understand why Chanhee would say that.

"He is what?" Hyuntae asks.

"He is right. We are criminals. I did kill someone, but it was in self defense. We all kind of had rough past or bad childhood. I can't tell you guys their past because they have to be ready to talk about it. I am not ready to talk about it, so I avoided it." Chanhee says and looks away from them.

"Also, someone of them didn't even tell us their real names." Minjae says.

"Is that true?" Eunjae asks and looks at them.

"Yeah...but if you were a criminal and had a bad past, wouldn't you want to a chance to start over under a new name and new place well a new place for some of us?" 

The people in the room look at the door and see Sanghyuk stands there.

"...there is a boat coming this way. We better hide or turn ourselves in to go back to jail or something." Sanghyuk says and glances at Minjae then walks away.

The other SF9 members wonder what happened out there and stand up. "We will get going and give you guys some space. You will eventually find us if you want to see us." Youngbin says and they follow Sanghyuk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Look at me splitting up a couple before they form. Oh well that person wasn't active, so I don't feel bad.

One more chapter left! Also, I recently learned that 1centia/Lee Yoonji is actually a female ulzzang. I was looking up more face claims and I saw multiple comments that this ulzzang is not a male ulzzang. Also, I think Yoonji is a female korean name, but I am not sure how accurate that is, so yeah....I only said this because one of the islander's face claim is that person, so yeah. I hope none of you guys use that face claim as your main. I shall only accept that face claim as your backup only. Okay? Okay. I don't care if it is for a male or female slot. I will just switch it if I can. Next chapter will be out soon~)