[9]

(Enjoy. It is the same day to be honest. 

I just realized that I really like putting either tbh or spelling it out....next word I like putting after Gosh. Anyway, I am doing double updates on Thursdays until the end. I might have do a triple update one day though. Not sure when though.

I am going to try and do four updates today, since I am on a break, I think I will be able to do that. Plus, I am sad/disappointed in myself because of something my little brother just did which could have been avoided if I had remembered something. So I am writing and listening to my top five favorite NCT Dream songs.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

As soon as Taeyang and Jaehwan got back, Taeyang went to find Sanghyuk and looks around. "DAWON!" He yells not caring about the other people staring at him.

"Taeyang, he is right there. Why are you yelling?" Hwiyoung asks confusedly.

"The A one is here."  Taeyang says because some of the islanders were in the room.

Sanghyuk repeated what Taeyang said a couple of times then said, "Shit of all the fucking people."

Sanghyuk ignores the looks he is getting and grabs Taeyang then drags him outside. Before he gets outside, he points to Inseong and Jaeyoon and motions for them to follow him.

Both Inseong and Jaeyoon get the code name  that Sanghyuk made for Ayno. They follow Sanghyuk. Inseong looks back and says, "We will be back. Do not follow us or else we won't talk or look at you for away." He says looking at Minjae, Sora, and KyungJin.

He didn't look at Jaehwan because Jaehwan was already sleeping while standing up.

"We will catch the rest of SF9 up in the next one. It will probably be soon." He says looking at Youngbin and Youngbin nods.

"Don't worry. We will watch them to make sure they don't." Youngbin says.

"Wait what are you guys...actually never mind. We all have secrets here." Eunjae says and Sora nods.

Sanghyuk, Taeyang, Inseong, and Jaeyoon hum and walk out of the house. They walk a good distance away then stop. 

"Okay, so let's look for this mother fucker because one of those islanders see him." Sanghyuk said.

Sanghyuk's nickname for Ayno is asshole, so saying the a one is here is short for saying the asshole is here. Sanghyuk and Ayno used to be best friends until Ayno met some other friends and went down the wrong path. Ayno and Sanghyuk could have remained friends if it wasn't for the fact that Ayno kept trying to get Sanghyuk to go down the wrong path. 

The last straw was when Ayno teamed up with his parents to try and get him to follow their lead.

After that, Sanghyuk stopped talking to Ayno, but that didn't stop Ayno from trying to take him down the wrong path. If Ayno found out that Sanghyuk was here or maybe had interest in one of the islanders, Ayno will tell the islanders about Sanghyuk's and the rest of SF9's past then try to steal the person he may have a crush on.

"Okay, but how do we make sure the others don't see him, while we are looking for him?" Inseong asks.

"I don't know. Distract them or something." Sanghyuk said.

"We got follow them when they work and make sure they don't see Ayno." Taeyang suggest.

"Okay fine, but we have to tell the others when we get back." Jaeyoon says and both Taeyang and Inseong nod.

"Good now that we agreed on that, let's try to find him now. I doubt that we will. We head back at sunset. Come on Taeyang." Sanghyuk says and pulls Taeyang with him.

Jaeyoon and Inseong sigh then head in the other direction.

Little did they know, someone had been watching and listening to them the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I started this last week, but never finished. If I can get in four updates today, this will either end next week or the week afterwards.)