[3]

(Enjoy. This is set after they eat lunch.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

"So where are they going to stay?" Jaehwan asks and looks at KyungJin then Jieun.

"Ugh I think one of them can room with Jaehwan and the other ones can split up into two then take the other available rooms." Jieun says and looks at KyungJin.

"Wait, what? I gotta set up another bed in my room or share a bed with that person? Fuck no. I want all the space I can get. I say they stay in the house next to ours. Who else agrees. Our guest bedrooms don't actually have beds in them, so you guys are going to have to build-" Jaehwan continues, but is cut off. 

"Okay, we get it. Anyway, I agree. I would probably tasked with building the bed, since you guys are already...no, I am not building those beds. There are already beds in the other house. We just need to put food there or they can come here and eat." Hyuntae says and Eunjae nods.

"And make me have to cook for eighteen people regularly? Fuck no. Not even if Youngbin helps me again...I would cook for him, but the rest of them, not again...at least for now. Every now and again or one day in the week or from Friday to Sunday, okay. Just not everday at least." Hayoon says and Jieun sighs.

"I agree with him. I don't wanna wake up eighteen people and you know I will freak out if one of them ends up waking up before me. I did it when you woke up before me. No one needs to hear or see me like that ever again." Eunjae says and the islander including Jieun agrees with the last statement.

"Yeah, I got a headache from that. I almost hated him more than I hate Hayoon that day. Gosh.  Let's put them in the other house." Jaemin says and sighs. 

Sora and Minjae just nod because they have nothing else to say. Hayoon ignores that part because he is used to it. 

SF9 just looks between all the islanders. Youngbin says, "Ugh we don't mind staying in a different house. I am pretty sure we can manage if we did."

The other eight males nod and everyone looks at KyungJin. KyungJin sighs and says, "I actually agree with the others....I just didn't want to say it earlier...."

"How did we end up with two angels in our group?" Jaemin asks.

"You are making it sound like we are demons." Hayoon says.

"That is because we, mostly you though, are fucking demons." Jaemin says and gives a Hayoon a look that says he should have known this already.

Hayoon rolls his eyes and mutters, "At least, I am a handsome demon unlike you."

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" Jaemin asks and Eunjae lauighs.

Jaemin ignores Eunjae because drama was always entertaining for him. 

Jaehwan yawns and goes to sleep with only his legs on the couch. Jieun looks at him and Kyungjin wonders if that hurts his back then dismisses the thought. 

Hayoon ignores him and takes out a mirror. He looks at himself and figures a strand of hair as Jaemin tries to get his attention to answer his question slowly growing more and more pissed.

"So do you want us to show you where you are staying then you guys figure out who will be roommates or if you guys want to stay in separate rooms or something like that?" Minjae asks making the SF9 members turn their eyes away from Jaemin and Hayoon.

"Sure why not." Sanghyuk says.

"Okay, let's go before Jaemin loses it." Minjae says and stands up.

Hyuntae stands up as well because he doesn't want to deal with Jaemin getting upset. Sora grabs some bread and is ready. Jieun and KyungJin try to calm Jaemin down, but it only makes Jaemin more upset.

They leave as soon as Jaemin managed to calm down until Hayoon looked at him said, "I am a handsome demon unlike your ugly dumbass."

This made Jamin get upset again and Hayoon only smirk then walks away. 

"I fucking hate him. I hope he drowns." Jaemin says and shakes his head. 

"If you say that, you will end up drowning one day...but don't worry. I am sure that Inseong guy will save you though." Sora says.

"Dude, you are jinxing it...now it is going to happen." Eunjae says and Sora shrugs.

"Shut the fuck up, you pea sized brain idiots. That is not going to happen." Jaemin says and throws a pillow at Sora and Eunjae.

It hits them both in the face and they whine. KyungJin checks them and they aren't hurt, but Jaemin wishes they were hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(....I feel like I focused on Jaemin a lot mainly towards the end.....and that is okay because he isn't my character....I will focus on the others in the next one. I will do a double update next time because I need to do a special chapter. I will do the special chapter after the next one. Also...if you aren't in Desire, don't read this next part. Just have a nice day or whatever is left of it. 

If you are in Desire, it is not ending tomorrow...I forgot the I didn't do the epilogue....yet. Instead, it is ending on Friday. Most of you guys are in Desire so yeah.)