the overpass {chuuya x f! reader}

songfic based on the song "the overpass" [expilcit] by panic! at the disco

this song was the first song that i had heard in such a long time that i kept on repeat for more than a week. i had a good idea for this long back but i didn't know what to do with it but i think i want to use chuuya for it. we will test it out. enjoy the first chapter!

- - - - -
{reader pov}

i wake up from my great rest, shooting up quickly. "it was just a dream" i murmured to myself.

i was about to lay back down until i heard my phone go off/feel it vibrate. it's a text from chuuya.

from chuuya 💞💗
to (y/n) 🤠🥰

are you still awake?

i quickly press my fingers against the digital keyboard to respond to my lover's message.

to chuuya 💞💗
from (y/n) 🤠🥰

sadly :,'(

i put my phone down and wait for a response from my baby boy. i love him so much. i then get the most unrelated message from him ever.

from chuuya 💞💗
to (y/n) 🤠🥰

meet me at the overpass

i get a jacket on and plug my earbuds in. i start to listen to "the overpass" by panic! at the disco.

by the overpass, he meant the bridge that connected our towns. we both worked in the port mafia but i lived in the next town over. so as exercise, we'd meet in the middle of the overpass and walk back to one of our houses.

i got everything necessary for the trip. i started to sprit.

meet me, meet me, at the overpass, at the overpass!

i ran. i ran as fast as i could. i had been on break and chuuya didn't want to run without me and i was tired. he hasn't seen me in 4 days. i miss him. he misses me.

sketchy girls and lipstick boys! sketchy girls and lipstick boys!

i continued. i made it to the front opening of the overpass. i saw him sprinting as well. i was so close but so far from my lover.

troubled love and high speed noise!

i finally got to the halfway mark at the overpass and chuuya did as well. we ran into each others arms and we whispered sweet nothings to each other. "i missed you" "i love you" "you smell good"

we gave each other a kiss and we went to his house. to spend my last day of my break.

let me hear you say something

- - - - -
alright! first one shot down! i'm super proud of this one! it came out better than expected! if you've never read any of my books, i'm morgan! my screen-name is morgan kozume. i hope you enjoy my writing!

Morgan Out!
Total Words!- 467 words