bad guy {ranpo}

I've started using uppercase, i hope you don't mind~ but I've made a book just for my chuuya one-shots so you can go read that if you'd like. Billie's new album is sick and I'm in love so here's a one-shot dedicated to my favorite song on her album!

- - - - -
It had been 2 weeks since you left Dazai. He cheated on you with multiple women while drunk and sober. You were sick of it after a while. The first time he said "I won't do it again babe, i was drunk." And you believed him. But, you had found out he was cheating on you while sober, aswell.

When you found out what was going on, you packed your things and left while he was at work. You left a few notes around the house.

"I know what you did"
"I forgave you once, not again"
"I hope you're proud of yourself"
"I'm leaving"

You went to a very good friend of yours, Ranpo Edogawa. He was your best friend since childhood so, you trusted him. You cried into his arms and vented. You talked about your regrets of even saying yes to Dazai.

He was your home. He was your safe place. The real man you should've dated in the first place.

White shirt, now red my bloody nose
Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes
Creeping around like no one knows

You were starting to live with with Ranpo. He was so kind to let you stay with him during a hard time for you. Considering, he only had one bedroom. You offered to sleep on the coach in the living room, but he was persistent for you to sleep in his room. He said it wouldn't be awkward for him so it's ok.

Later in life, Ranpo asked you out and you said yes, of course. You went to work with him on your day off and you were so excited! But you then remembered that Dazai works in the same place. You took it upon yourself to show Dazai what he cheated on.

Think you're so criminal
Bruises, on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please

You wore a nice shirt and some skinny jeans to show off your curves. There was also an agency dinner. So you were going to wear a very sexy and skinny dress for that. You told Ranpo about your plan and both of you are going to be very romantic for the day. More romantic than usual.

I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical

When you walked into the building, your confidence started to shot through the roof. You knew you looked hot as hell, and Ranpo knew how he was going to act with his girlfriend around when Dazai used to date her.

When you both walked in, Dazai's eye went straight to you, with a gleam in his eye.

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy

You gave a smirk and kissed Ranpo passionately. Dazai grimaced and turned his head back to his computer, which wasn't even powered on. He was staring at darkness, just like when you left him.

What you didn't know, was that Dazai regretful of everything he every did to upset you. He tried to contact you back multiple times. Email, work email, your cell phone, work cell, texting, FaceTime, physical mail, he wanted you back into his life. You weren't making that mistake again.

I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type

You were enticing his wants and needs from you, he wanted your heart back but you were far past him. He though you were a villain, a bad guy.

I'm the bad guy, duh

- - - - -
That was my songfic for Bad Guy and i hope you enjoyed it. You may be wondering, what about the dinner? Well, I'm tired and I don't feel like writing that part right now. Plus, I might make a part 2 of this one because I actually love the plot I came up with so teehee. It's my birthday on Sunday (April 7) (I'm posting this on April 5th, Friday. But I'm super excited. In other news, I dislocated my tailbone!

April 5th, 2019
11:46pm

Morgan Out!
Total Words- 739