let me sleep {dazai} (request!)

a very special request from @howry___

——————
the time was 4:16am. it was a peaceful sunday night for the couple sleeping soundly in the king sized bed that they shared. until, the peace and quiet was interrupted by the females sudden pain in her hips and back.

her spine felt as if all the notches were twisting around in different ways. her hips felt as if they were being crushed into each other or stretched apart. her entire body was shocked with a surge of pain, and she didn't know what to do at the hour.

not wanting to wake up her husband, she tried to get up herself, but then failing in attempt and making a noise of discomfort. dazai was a light-sleeper so the sound from (y/n)'s mouth woke him up in a panic. taking her by her bandaged wrist, he pulled her close to use his body warmth towards her.

the female just wanted to sleep. she got tired so easily in doing everyday things that others can do without breaking a sweat. sleep was important and having this health problem made sleeping harder than usual.

"what can i do to help?" dazai asked in a husky voice, as he had just woken up. "i'm cold and in pain, can i please have the heating pack and another blanket?" dazai nodded and got up carefully to retrieve the desired items.

he placed 2 heat packs onto his lovers body and and extra blanket on her small form. he gave her bandaged wrist a kiss, and trailed up to her ear and to cheek, then lastly, her lips. they shared a satisfying and tender kiss between them.

later, they fell asleep together, lips barely apart. dazai was just happy that his wife was pain-free for now.

——————
the health problem described this chapter is BJHS. please look it up because i want to watch south park and it's 1:15am. i hope you enjoyed it nonetheless and i'm really excited to watch south park now:)

june 15, 2019
1:16am

total word count- 349