thrill {atsushi}

atsushi would rather stay on the safer side of things.

(y/n) on the other hand, loves the thrill of the unknown.

who knew polar opposites would work so well in this regard?

atsushi was at the apartment that he shared with you. he heard the door open, assuming it was you. his lover comes in with a bloody nose, busted lip, and bruises on your arms and legs. the female limped to the couch as atsushi ran to get the first aid kit.

[atsushi pov]

dammit (y/n). why do you have to hurt yourself like this? it's not even her fault most of the time. if she sees someone being harassed or something like that, she stands up for them, usually resulting in a fight.

i sat down in front of her to begin treating her wounds. "you need to stop doing this to yourself, y'know?" i lead with. "let me expl-" "no! (y/n) i'm worried about you all the time! i get that you want to help people but i can't stand being scared of what has happened to you!"

she looked down to her feet and placed her hands in her lap instead of being crossed in front of her chest. she had a look of guilt in her eyes and i hated seeing her like this. i wrapped my arms around her smaller frame and she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.

"i'm sorry, i just wanted to help her." (y/n) sobbed into my shirt. i held her tighter in my embrace. "i get that. i know you have such a big heart. you can't keep getting into these types of situations."

"i know, but she was about to be raped and i couldn't just standby and do nothing at all, i had to take action." she was right. yokohama has been having a raised civilian crime rate in the past few months.

(y/n) worked at the police station as a 911 dispatcher. now with that information, do you understand why she tries to help so much? sometimes, she comes home with tears in her eyes because of a call she had earlier in the day. i never thought that the job suited her, but she wanted to do it since she was young.

"how about we clean you up and go to bed?" i offered. she nodded and i gave her a little peck on the cheek. i took out the gauze and wiped off the dried blood that had dripped from her nose. then, i got a bandaid and put it on the bridge of her nose, since she had a cut there.

i got out the neosporin and put some on her lip and nose. i checked for cuts anywhere else on her body, not being able to find any. she had multiple bruises on many parts of her body. i felt bad and i kissed them all individually.

i smiled at her and we went to the bedroom to get ready for bed. she changed into her sleepwear as i did the same. we got into the bed and went to sleep, hoping she'd feel better in the morning.

- - - - -
hi i made this in like, less than 30 minutes but it's fine. i'm going to fail my science staar, it's alright. i'm alright.

may 13th, 2019
8:39pm

morgan out
total word count- 569