the 4 stages of parenthood {chuuya}

so currently, i really like the oneshots with family and kids, chuuyas my favorite character, we all know what that means. the 5th chapter of this book in a week! let's  get started. i'm using my own names for the kids but you can replace them if you choose.

- - - - -
stage 1- finding out

you were sitting on the floor of your bathroom. chuuya was still sound asleep in the bed that the two of you shared, thankfully.

you just found out that you were pregnant. you and chuuya did the "no-no square touchy time" without a "pee-pee protector" and you felt awful this morning. you threw up and had a warm feeling in your stomach, so you got a pregnancy test out of the cabinet (you kept them there just in case) and it was positive.

you didn't know what to say to chuuya. you were unsure if he wanted kids yet. the two of you were married for 2 years but the both of you never sat down to talk about kids. the thing that was keeping constant anxiety in you, was chuuya leaving you. it was the last thing that you'd wish for.

chuuya got up with a yawn, feeling refreshed. he looked in the bedroom to see if his significant other was there, but there was no trace of her. chuuya put his pants and a shirt on, after doing so, heading to the bathroom.

"baby? are you in there?" your back was against the door, thinking that it would restrain any force from opening the door. "yes, i'm here." you mumbled, if he were further away from the door, he'd have to ask you to repeat. "can i come in? are you ok? please let me in?" chuuya begged. he cared a whole lot about you and his anxiety was through the roof.

you unlocked the door and put you back on the opposite wall from the door, welcoming your husband into the bathroom. chuuya stepped into the small area in which you took up little room.

"what's wrong? is everything ok?" you picked up the test and directed it to his field of vision. your eyes were squinted shut, eyebrows were furrowed, and your hands were shaking as you were holding the pregnant you test.

"we did it!" your husband cheered and hugged you tight, but not to tight know that there was a life forming inside of you. "you aren't going to leave me?" you asked, wondering if he was kidding and that he was going to leave soon after. "what? of course not! i love you and the kid is my dna, i'll be the father i never had" chuuya explained, making you feel better.

"now what about names?"

stage 2- preparing for the child

now that the both have you figured out that you were pregnant, you had to go through so preparations for the soon to be child.

chuuya said you should figure out names first but you said that you should start making a nursery. chuuya decided to do your idea first, knowing pregnancy hormones can be very violent, to make you happy.

chuuya researched how to make you wife have less mood swings during a pregnancy. he loved you and didn't want to make you upset, and hormones can make that hard.

the two of you went to the spare room to figure out a paint color, where to put things, what to buy, etc.

after that, you both made a list of baby names for a boy and a girl. the top for a girl for you was sabrina and for chuuya it was akira. the top for a boy for you was oliver and for chuuya it was logan. the two of you were going to see the gender then decide.