emergency {chuuya}

MY BACK HURTS REALLY FUVKING BAD I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE OF IT AND I CANT FEEL MY SPINE PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM

- - - - -
it was the middle of the night. your back had locked up.

chuuya knew about your back problems, as they were a struggle in your everyday life. when you had both started dating, and living together, he noticed that your back would lock and you'd have a face that reckoned that you were in pain.

you were asleep peacefully, cuddling with chuuya, and all of a sudden, you woke up and you couldn't move your back. you cried, but you didn't want to wake chuuya up. you silently cried and tried to unlock your own back, failing at your attempts.

chuuya felt you moving around and saw wet tears on your cheeks and he heard the pants of your cry's for help. he got up and held you close. you didn't let him touch your back but you let him carry you to the car to get you to the emergency room.

he called, and called, all over yokohama, and finally got an appointment. he drove as fast as he could, without getting a speeding ticket.

when he got to the emergency room, he quickly filled out the paperwork and gave it back to the sleep-deprived check-in woman. you lied your head on chuuya's shoulder and tried to become comfortable again, with no avail.

"(y/n) nakahara?" the nurse called, signaling it was your turn. chuuya helped you to stand up and get you to the room for your vitals.

the nurse went through the usual, 'what's your height?', 'weight?', 'age?', ect. then, she asked what was wrong, you told her about your chronic back problems and how you had back complications since you were 13 years old. she said that she would talk to the doctor and he'd be there shortly.

you were getting sleepy, losing the battle to fatigue. chuuya hopped onto the observation table and he let you rest your head on his lap, and you layed down longways. the both of you had figured out that this was the only sleeping position that made you the most comfortable.

the doctor came in, asked the same things that the nurse did, and you told him the same things that you told the nurse. the doctor said he was going to get a x-ray room ready for you.

you got your x-ray's done and went back to your room. chuuya was stressed as ever. he was always worried when your back pain would effect you, because he cared and loved you. he wanted you to be happy and carefree, not in pain and sad.

you got your x-rays read by the radiologist and they looked at your spine and there was not a trace of a fracture, but that meant you'd have to get an mri later in the month to see if there anything wrong with your muscles.

you both went home and chuuya called mori asking for the day off, telling him about your back issues and the complicated night that the two of you shared. mori granted him permission to stay home and take care of you, then going on a rant about what he'd do if elise were in the same situation as you.

chuuya hung up on mori part way through his speech and he went into your shared bathroom, seeing you trying to become comfortable on the mattress. he had you cuddled up with him, in the only way you could sleep in the bed. longways, with your head on chuuya's lap while he sat up. he sat all the way up, but he'd gotten used to sleeping like that so it didn't hurt him.

and the night was peaceful until the both of you woke, and the day was full of sleeping.

- - - - -
hi i'm out of athletics for 14 days. my back was seizing (locking) up on me in the middle of the night and i was in pure misery. that's when i started making this one-shot and i'm sorry i've made 2 one-shots about my back pain, but i feel a little better after i write and publish them. but thank you for putting up with me.

April 14th, 2019
5:15pm

morgan out!
total word count- 730