clue {edgar allan poe}

teehee i'm about to make a fluff because why the hell not. i also just came up with this so i'm hoping i don't delete this. i think i remember how to play clue but, i'm trying. keep that in mind please.

dedicated to- DeliaRoussel because she really loves poe and i'm going to try to make this one longer for you. 

- - - - -
it was the type of saturday night where you wanted to be with someone. not just for the company, but to have fun and get your mind off of the crazy world you live in.

you headed to edgar's apartment for the event of game night. you two would have this interaction every couple weeks. you had figured out that edgar's favorite game was clue, which wasn't too surprising.

you had clue in your arms as you knocked onto the authors door. he cracked in open just a smidge to peek and see who was at his porch. when he recognized it was you, he opened the door all the way and let you into his apartment.

you both got a glass of water and sat down at the dining room table and set up the game of clue. edgar had a small glint of excitement in his eyes from what you could see past his bangs.

then, the game of clue started.

the mystery was to figure out the murderer and by the end of the game, both you and edgar were on the ground due to fatigue. it lasted longer than it should've, since edgar was trying to help you.

you didn't feel like driving back to your house because it was late and edgar didn't mind. you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

- - - -
is it longer? nope. did i try? nope. is it finished? yes. sorry, i had an idea then i forgot what it was and i just wanted to finish it. i also didn't feel like making up a scenario for the game and i forgot how to play clue, but its fine! deal with it. i did something.

May 5th, 2019
3:02pm

morgan out!
total word count- 358