the loners corner {akutagawa}

i'm back again, this song called "new flesh" by current joys gave this idea. it's staged in the 80's because why the hell not?

——————
you stood by the table of snacks and fruit punch, waiting for the party to come to a close.

it was 6:30 while the party ended at 9:00, you had two and a half hours left of being bored and peer pressured into dancing for at least one song by your best friend.

you were never that popular at yokohama high, more of an outcast. everyone knew who you were, but you didn't let anyone get close enough to find out who you really were.

to be blunt, you had a huge crush on akutagawa. he wasn't too popular himself but he had acquired a friend or two from the popular clique.

your best friend, (b/f/n), forced you out of the comfort of your home to go to this stupid high school party. she said that akutagawa would be there, which he was, and that you could possibly talk to him for the first time. you complied, knowing she wouldn't let you stay home.

you strayed away from the snack table and went into a corner, what most people know it as is the loners corner. basically, people who don't have a date, any friends at the party, or we're flat out forced to the party, traveled to this specific corner to wait out that rest of the time.

you kept your eyes glued onto the floor positioned in front of you. you'd wore a plain (f/c) dress with some (black or white) puma tennis shoes. your hair, styled (h/s). your head was lowered, into your hands, starting to feel tears prick the sides of your eyes.

you felt a slight tap on your shoulder. "(b/f/n), go away." you said in a flat tone of voice, not even lifting your head up from the hands that covered your beautiful face. "it's not (b/f/n)." the ominous voice spoke. you knew that voice, being as observant as you are.

"akutagawa?" "let me see your face." he demanded. you shook your head side to side, not wanting to speak to him. "what's wrong?" the male whom you would love from afar questioned. "it's nothing, you can go back to your friends!" you said in the most confident voice you could muster.

"no, what's wrong?" he put his hands on both sides of your cheeks and forced you head up carefully. tears had started falling after he first tapped on your shoulder. softening the look in his eyes, he took you into his warm embrace. you continued to cry into the nape of the males neck.

you eventually stopped crying and he eventually let you go. as soon as you thought he was going to leave, he connected his lips to yours. feeling a connection he'd never felt before, he hugged you by your waist. your cheeks blew up into a rosy color, which akutagawa adored.

"be my girlfriend, i know that you like to stay out of the stoplight, but i've loved you since freshman year and i don't know how much longer i can go without you being mine." his sentences made you blush even harder than before. you nodded, excepting his feelings. you put your lips up to his ear and whispered

"i love you too"

BONUS!

later in the night, akutagawa got drunk and you brought him to your house, texting your mom first. you layed down with him and right before you got to sleep, your boyfriend whispers—

"wanna sprite cranberry?"

——————
done! i hope you enjoyed the chapter. please request something in the comments!

may 18th, 2019
4:20pm

morgan out
total word count- 631