assistant {yosano}

dedicated to my friend who i made watch bungou stray dogs and she loved it. she also gave me this idea so i hope y'all enjoy my shitty writing. 

DeliaRoussel

- - - - -
"ugh! how many patients do i have waiting?" the doctor yelled in frustration. this week had been a busy one, considering the town of yokohama was attacked "the decay of angels". more people have been getting injured everyday and other doctors don't have the skills yosano does, so she's practically the only doctor in yokohama that is available right now.

"8!" kunikida responded. yosano made an audible sigh and then took at seat for a five minute break. yosano had been working for hours on end this week and it's not a normal occurrence for her to work so long. she usually had 3-6 patients a day, 7 at most, but never over 30 in a singular day.

yosano hopped out of her seat to get the file for the next patient, regretting every life decision that lead her to where she was at that moment.

at the end of the day, the doctor went home and was ready for a good nights rest, but something didn't feel right.

she got onto her laptop and searched for "doctors assistant's in yokohama" and came up with one person who had been unemployed. (y/n) (l/n), 25 years old, and she lived 5 minutes from yosano's home.

the female grabbed her keys and went to the address of her new potential assistant.

5 minutes later, a knocked was sounded from outside of your door. you went up to the door, opening it for who had knocked. "hello? how may i help you?" you asked quietly. "hello! my name is dr. yosano akiko and i work at the armed detective agency. i saw your page on ChainedIn and i was wondering if you were still unemployed?" yosano asked in the nicest, most polite way possible.

"oh yeah! i'm still very unemployed." you shyly laughed off that you were about to be indebted to your landlord if you didn't pay the rent this month. he'd been covering for you but he went bankrupt.

"i read all of your records and i'd like you to come be my assistant at the ADA." yasano says with complete confidence. "really?! thank you so much! when do i start?" you had jumped in the air and landed in your feet, not expecting this much of a surprise at 2:49am.

"tomorrow morning if that's ok with you!" yosano replies. "it's so late, when do i go in?" "when i do, which is basically whenever." yosano casually explained. "i'll sleepover tonight so i can't show you how to get there from here ok?" yosano offered. you complied but told her she could go home if she'd like, but the doctor insisted.

"goodnight." "goodnight" you fell asleep right away and when you woke up, you were facing yosano as she was protecting you in her embrace through the night.

and that's how your relationship started

- - - - -
and that's it! thanks for giving me the idea delia. i have no requests but please request things. i'm really dry 😩💦💧

April 19th, 2019
7:40pm

morgan out!
total word count- 539